The strong points of the apartment:
- In the heart of Les Arcs 1800, very close to shops and activities
- Appliances: dishwasher, washing machine, induction hob, convection oven, extractor fan, fridge, freezer, microwave
- Many equipment: Nespresso, kettle, raclette and fondue, flat screen cable TV (+ foreign channels), DVD player, CD USB hifi, iron, games for children ...
- Beds: 4 single beds or 1 double bed + 2 single beds / mattresses + sommiers
- Ideal for families and young children
- Village Charvet Residence Belles Challes: high floor and quiet part
- Ideal exposure: south-west, very good sunshine
- At the gateway to the Vanoise National Park and overlooking the Mont Blanc, Arc 1800 offers an exotic setting.
The apartment has been labeled 4 * guaranteed a very high level of comfort and we regularly make improvements: new carpet, new mattresses and sommieres
- built-in kitchen refurbished: worktops, sink, extractor hood, nespresso, kettle, coffee maker, many kitchen utensils, dishes ...
- Faucets (kitchen, sink, shower) new high quality
The different rooms of the apartment:
- LIVING ROOM STAY: Very bright, it gives on a terrace exposed southwest, thus allowing to benefit from a maximum sunshine. During the day, you can enjoy the beautiful view of the area and in the evening, beautiful sunsets.
- THE NIGHT SPACE (recent bedding, comfortable and quality) is divided into 2 separate parts (living room and sleeping area) insulated by thick blackout curtains.
Enjoy the comfort of two trundle beds (slatted bed bases and mattresses Bultex dating from 2015) either in the form of 2 single beds or 1 double bed "king size" of 160 cm wide. The two bunk beds are equipped with slatted bases and latex mattresses.
- THE KITCHEN Studio integrates all the necessary appliances for a comfortable stay and gastronomic ... in the mountains! You will find a complete and quality equipment.
- THE BATHROOM, signed Charlotte Perriand, wants to be functional and original. We embellished with quality equipment.
For fans of invigorating shower, the tub has a set Grohe: faucet, shower bar and shower 3 jets, a glass wall and a shower curtain.
The side of the sink with mixer tap, you'll find some useful accessories: cabinet, soap dish and toothbrush holder, anti-slip bath mats, hair dryer ...
The studio is also equipped with a washing machine.
- THE ENTRANCE HALL is arranged to offer optimal storage space. It includes: storage cabinets,
coat hooks and hooks, supports to dry 4 pairs of shoes, a large mirror, all being lit by a ceiling light.
- THE BALCONY: The apartment has an ideal exposure (South West / West) allowing maximum sunlight.
On one hand, it offers a beautiful view of the slopes and the ski area and the other side of the village of Charvet and the Tarentaise Valley.
The balcony is equipped with garden furniture and deckchairs, allowing you to fully enjoy the sun.