Stunning panoramic sea views from the large terrace, balcony, pool area and rear courtyard garden with flowerbeds and BBQ. Lots of private outside space and modern swimming pool with sea views. Perfect location for relaxation as it is peaceful and quiet but in close distance to both Paphos and Coral Bay so great for exploring the area too.
The facilities include:
* Two bedrooms -
One double that has a balcony off it with stunning panoramic 280 degree sea and mountain views. You can watch the amazing sunsets whilst lying on the bed.
A second twin room is at the rear of the house overlooking the flower patio area at the back and has an additional camp bed to sleep 5 people (if required)
* upstairs there's a family bathroom (bath with shower over) & downstairs the shower room was new in Spring 2016 and has a power shower with additional attachment for washing sand off feet!
* There's a rear garden area that has sun for most of the day & a partially covered front terrace that offers shade in the midday sun
* Stunning panoramic sea views from all outside areas front & back although the front views are more incredible
* Beautiful communal swimming pool - shared with a small residential community and 4 sun loungers for use around pool
* House is fully furnished with modern air conditioning system and washing machine plus all kitchen appliances
* All linens and towels are provided
* Internet access & wifi available.
* British TV accessible through internet digibox & Amazon fire stick enables movies & box sets (extra fees may apply)
* Quiet cul de sac location but close to all amenities- restaurant, kiosk, beach & bar all within walking distance.
* Bus stop is a short walk from the house taking you to Paphos or Coral Bay
* There's also a good taxi service
* There is an allocated parking space at the front of the house
* Located in Chloraka, Paphos
* 10 minutes drive to stunning beach at Coral Bay
* 10 minutes drive to Paphos harbour
* 5 minute drive to large supermarket, pharmacy, bank, hairdressers & shops
* 5 minute drive to bars/restaurants on Tomb of the Kings Road