This is an A frame cabin nestled in the woods. Wake up to the cool pines and a back porch to enjoy your morning coffee. The cabin comes with a Queen bed downstairs and a Full & 2 twins in upstairs loft as well as a pull out couch.
Get away from it all. This is the perfect place to relax, unwind and spend time with your family. Playing games, going for walks & sight seeing. The community up here is wonderful and friendly to all.
It has a separate building with washer and dryer for those of you that like to take clean clothes home from a stay away or like to pack minimally.
Close to lakes and fishing. Approx 45 min to 1 hour to Heber or Payson.
No Pets allowed. No Tolerance See rules and fees
NO Smoking. NO Tolerance refundable deposit will be held for policy violations
With holiday week-ends come lots of additional people into our community. Some may not be familiar with the following “Housekeeping Rules” that need to be observed. If you have guests, please remind them.
1. No Trespassing on any private properties. It’s often convenient to cut through a neighbor’s property to get to the forest, but it really is a law to not trespass. Enjoy a few extra minutes of exercise by walking to the nearest forest entrance from public property.
2. When going to the Pond at the end of Canyon Drive, remember that it is on Forest Service property and all OHV rules must be followed. DO NOT RIDE off the paths to get to the edge of the pond. It is for walking only. There are many people who enjoy the pond, including fishing, and don’t need vehicles acting irresponsibly to run over them. Even though there might not be signs posted, it should be obvious that there are no riding trails and thus, it is prohibited.
3. All dogs must be kept on leashes, just like anywhere else in the state of Arizona. It would be wonderful to get through the holiday with no lost pets. However, if one gets lost, please use the Facebook page “Forest Lakes Bulletin Board” to post. If you’re not a member of that group page, it’s easy to request Approval to join it.
4. NO CAMPFIRES are allowed. We are still in Stage 2 Fire Restrictions. You can use a propane grill but no charcoal.
5. The Forest South of Highway 260 is still closed. All closed roads are barricaded, so it’s obvious which ones you should not be entering.
6. Please observe all OHV rules; i.e. no one under 16 should be driving any ATV’s, only one person per ATV if it’s a one-seater, all under 18 must wear helmets. Law Enforcement officials will be enforcing a Zero Tolerance policy. These rules also apply for the Charity Ride. If you need a review of OHV rules, you can find a copy on the website.
7. Dust levels are at an all time high. Please drive S-L-O-W-L-Y on our dirt roads. We are all in this dry season together; let’s keep it together with attitude and patience. Thank you!