Ideal location at the foot of RER Val d'Europe
Céline et Kitxada
- english, french, spanish, portuguese
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
Feel like at home while respecting the place, furniture and the neighborhood! Once the booking is confirmed, we will establish a rental agreement.
Pets are not allowed Non-smoking apartment...but you can enjoy the terrace for that!
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
A gem of a find.
From finding this property on the website to leaving the property yesterday, firstly my booking experience was flawless. Secondly our arrival and check in was stress free and actually having walked to the office, we were met by lovely people and we got our keys then we were driven to our apartment, which was very appreciated by us, especially my two kids. On arrival at the apartment we were very pleasantly surprised, firstly at the close proximity to the Train station and to shops and restaurants. This is an exceptional place to stay and an excellent base for the Disney experience. The apartment was very clean and tidy and we were impressed by all the accessories supplied. My kids and I had a wonderful vacation and your apartment very much assisted us in the enjoyment of our holiday.
I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone. Thank you for having us and we would hope to stay here again in the not too distant future.
Pete, Aimee and Jack from Irlande du Nord.
Cozy condo perfect for this solo traveler!
The condo is perfectly located to the metro station which is just one stop away from Disneyland and a major train station (TGV) that can take you to other parts of France and Europe. There was plenty of activities near by, small grocery store, and a variety of restaurants.
The condo was small, but comfortable. I would compare it to a NYC apt (if you are familiar with them). Perfect for an individual, couple, or a family with 1 small child. If you had a large family it would be difficult for everyone to be in the same room. The couch is big enough for 2 adults and a child to sit on. The shower is tight. Not a lot of room to move in if you were a bigger individual. It was a great place to unwind, cook, and relax after a long day of adventures.
The staff are excellent to work with. They made my travel experience such an ease.
Les deux appartements sont beaux et confortables. Merci Beaucoup mes cheres Celine et kitxada de votre gentillesse🌹🌹. Shaqaiq
Nice place to stay for Disneyland holiday.
We are small family of 3. Nice place to stay. Well maintained. Very close to everything i.e. 1-2 min walk to RER train station, shopping mall, groceries, outlet shopping centre and 1 stop by RER train to Disneyland. You can cook your own food as kitchen utensils were provided, fridge & microwave too. Just don't forget to bring toilet roll and extra bin bag.
Compact, well equipped, Great location Disney
Pleasant little apartment in a fantastic location, literally around the corner (1 minute walk) from the main entrance of the Val D'Europe RER station where it's then just 2 minutes on the train to Disney, 30-40 from central Paris. It's pretty compact, but nicely decorated, and well equipped (full size oven/hob, dishwasher, microwave, nespresso). This would be a brilliant space for 2 adults. We were 2 adults with 2 young children and we got by space wise but it was a little tight once the sofabed is made (and we found somewhere to move the coffee table to!) but as we were out all day it wasn't a problem - ideally it could do with a few wall shelves to help with storage. I should add I don't usually rent anywhere that requires us to sleep on the sofabed but I'd left things late this trip so was limited on options, but actually it was plenty comfortable enough and not a problem. There is underground parking and a good WiFi connection.
Marion and the Agency (Abithea) were really a pleasure to deal with throughout. Linen and towels included, and it was nice that a few basics (washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs etc) were left in a small pack, plus toilet rolls and a few toiletries (shower gel, hand cream).
I would rent this apartment again for a Disney trip whilst the kids are still small, and I'd be more than happy to rent any other property from Marion/Abithea again.
Situación muy bien pero no la estancia
Estuvimos 2 adultos y 2 niños durante 7 dias.
La situación es buena. Solo a una parada de tren de Disney. El tren esta justo al lado. Muy cerca andando hay para hacer todas las compras.
Sin embargo el apartamento tiene poco mantenimiento de conservación ni tampoco lo recomendamos para personas con alergias al polvo. Cosas que por ejemplo no nos gustaron:
- tamaño mas pequeño de lo esperado. Justito para 4 personas. Un poco agobiante. Y si abres el sofa cama agrava el problema.
- limpieza justita, como mucha acumulacion de polvo debajo la cama entre otros...
- varios interruptores de luz no funcionaban, iluminación electrica
- saltaba el diferencial de luz con vitroceramica y radiador encendido al mismo tiempo. Por lo tanto no conectes mas cosas porque salta el contador.
- la caldera de agua se desconectaba sola periodicamente, suponemos que para ahorrar consumo, era incomodo estar varias veces al dia volviendo a conectarla. Hasta averiguarlo estuvimos dia y medio sin agua caliente.
- grifo lavabo viejo y poco y mal caudal
- pica del lavabo con atasto. Tenia que usar solo un pequeño hilillo de agua e ir cerrandolo para no rebosar.
- soporte papel higienico roto
- Pocos enchufes en todo el piso, nada practico para moviles, utensilios cocina como batidora etc.
- campana extractora poca potencia. Cocinas y debes abrir ventanas incluso en pleno invierno para ventilar.
- el grifo de la ducha viejo y con dificil regulacion de tempetatura. Por esto varios nos quemamos con el agua y nuestro hijo de 8 años quemadura en la espalda y crema de farmacia.
- solo dejaron 2 rollo de papel higienico para 4 personas. Y para los 7 dias.
- no había el lavavajillas
- mesa y sillas del comedor muy incomodas y poco usable para niños.
- calidad imagen television muy mala, vieja.
- sofa cama incomodo, pero a lo mejor es normal.
- puerta de entrada se atrancaba al abrir.
- plaza de parking muy escondida para llegar a ella. Pasas por diferentes edificios por subterraneo para salir y entrar.
- edificio en obras. Interruptores de escaleras salidos de la pared con cables a la vista. Suelo con plasticos y mucho polvo y olor. Deberian haber avisado de estas obras.
En consecuencia no volveriamos. En la misma zona hemos estado hospedados otras 6 veces en otros apartamentos muy bien pero este no lo recomendaríamos.