Are you ready to get away from it all and yet have it all? Our charming mountain cabin is music for your soul.
Relax on the spacious back deck with cool breezes and beautiful night skies. A rushing creek is just steps away, let the sights and sounds of many small water falls wash your cares away.
Roast marshmallows over an open fire and enjoy cocktails in the spacious hot tub. Cook out on the gas grill.
The cabin is tucked away far from traffic and noise, and is surrounded by lush forest and flowering rhododendron. Elk ,deer and wild turkey roam the neighborhood, offering picturesque glimpses of nature up close.
The main floor, kitchen and master suite are ADA compliant, wheelchair accessible and features a step in shower and bench with grab bars. A wheelchair accessible ramp offers access to the front door and wrap around deck overlooking the creek. There are two master suites featuring a K size bed, Q size bed and a plush pull out queen sofa bed in front of the fireplace.
Mountain Music is three picturesque miles from Maggie Valley, on an easy paved and gravel road which is accessible year round.
Local antique shops, your choice of restaurants and the renowned Stomping Ground dance hall awaits you.
Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) is 39 miles from the front door. Ashville NC is a stones throw away and features world class artisans, eclectic dining and a vibrant live music scene all in an LGBT friendly environment. Ashville shopping destinations are between 35-40 miles away, Cherokee NC is a mere 13 miles and Cataloochee Ski Resort is less than 7 miles.
Nearby Waynesville NC offers big box stores in addition to a charming downtown culture. Ingles grocery is 12 miles from the cabin.
The cabin has Direct TV and WiFi, but you may want to leave it behind and take a hike, bird watch, go antiquing or take a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway only 6 miles away.
Property type- cabin, two story
Beds- 1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen sleeper sofa
Bathrooms- 2, main floor handicap accessible shower & second floor has a tub/shower combo
Rooms-sleeps 6, Two story, dining area, living room with fireplace
Standard amenities- king, queen, sofa queen, tub/shower combo, handicapped accessible shower.
Location- 960 feet of Creek view, secluded, close to town, circled by trees and Rhododendron.
Inside Amenities- Washer/dryer, Wood burning fireplace, Washer/dryer, Fully equipped kitchen, WIFI, big screen TV, Satellite TV, DVD & VHS player, VHS movies.
Kitchen- Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishes and Utensils, Dishwasher, Stove/Oven,
Bath amenities-handicap accessible shower, toilets, bath/shower combo
Entertainment-Satellite TV, books, games, DVD & VHS player, VHS movies
Outdoor Amenities-Deck, hot tub, fire pit and gas grill
Instructions for Check-In/Check-Out
• You must check-in at our office at 2787 Soco Rd. in Maggie Valley. We are located in Eagles Plaza near Snappy’s Pizza.
• Check in times will begin at 4:00 pm, however, this is not guaranteed. We work very hard to accommodate this check in time, but additional cleaning and inspection may be required for the rental homes, especially during peak and holiday seasons. You are welcome to call the office before your arrival to see if your vacation rental is ready for occupancy.
• During business hours, your check-in packet will be in our office. If you arrive after business hours, your packet will be in the RED drop box located just outside our office door. This packet includes directions to the home, keys, an afterhours emergency number, local trash locations, and directions to various grocery stores.
• Check out is 10:00 am and all keys need to be returned to our office or placed in the locked section of the RED drop box.
Items you will need to bring with you
(owners do not supply these items, however, if they are in the home, you are welcome to use)
• all paper products (toilet paper, napkins, paper plates, paper towels)
• trash bags, tin foil, baggies, coffee filters
• dish soap, laund