THE STUDIO :
In the residence "Mont Vernon Hotel" on the island of Saint Martin, let yourself be charmed by this beautiful design studio of 45 m² with terrace, refurbished by a decorator. This "front line" studio is on the 1st floor of the Aruba building (level access), which offers stunning views of the sea and the beach of Orient Bay. Ideal for a quiet and peaceful holiday.
The studio features a "night" area with a large bed, a "living room" area, which opens onto the terrace, a kitchen and a separate bathroom.
This accommodation is fully equipped for your comfort:
- Kitchen: fridge / freezer, hob, microwave oven, washing machine, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, crockery and kitchen utensils, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
- The bathroom with walk-in shower, 2 sinks, toilet.
- The bed "king size" (200x200) + sofa bed "queen" (bed 160), safe, bed linen, towels and beach towels.
- Air conditioning, wireless internet, TV.
- In the studio, two chairs and an umbrella are also available to our guests.
Someone will take care of travelers on arrival and departure or in case of need during the stay.
storey Access suitable for disabled people.
Non smoking studio.
Pets are not accepted.
THE RESIDENCE AND THE BEACH OF THE EASTERN BAY
In the residence, you will have access to a large and pleasant secure pool situated only 50 meters from the building. The poolside loungers are available to residents. From the pool, a gate gives you direct access to the beach at Orient Bay.
For the calm and serenity of all, the residence is entirely pedestrian and also has 2 tennis courts, two secure car parks, a supermarket and a laundry service.
The residence is adjacent to the beach at Orient Bay, a beautiful beach 3 km. The beach has three parts: a wild and very quiet part (near the residence), some with restaurants, and a naturist beach at the other end. The naturist part remains accessible to all and is not exclusive, it is one of the most beautiful spots in St. Martin. When you swim, you will feel like in the postcard!
The many dining options to suit all budgets and mainly open for lunch (and some evenings) also offer sunbeds by the day. Furthermore, a wide range of water activities and entertainment are sure to entertain young and old.
Near the residence you will find:
- 2 supermarkets
- 2 banks
- Many restaurants and shops (in Grand Case and the Parc de la Baie Orientale)
- 1 gym
- Many other shops in the area of activity of Hope Estate (catering, telephony, clothing, etc ...)
Taxi or rental car from the international airport "Princess Juliana" (about 15 km) or from the regional airport of Grand Case 3 km.
However, it is highly recommended to have a rental car for short trips (shopping, outings day or evening).
For arrival, an access route will be provided to guests when booking.