VILLA in secure park, for 6 people and 1 young child, STANDING, fully air-conditioned, redone in 2016-2017, very beautiful PANORAMIC VIEW on the BAY OF SANTA GIULIA and on the mountain of Ospédale, about 600 meters from the beach of Santa Giulia.
Composed of: 1 LIVING ROOM STAY AIR CONDITIONED, KITCHEN open equipped and done up giving on the stay, 2 ROOMS air-conditioned with big walk-in closets, ROOM TO THE ITALIAN SHOWER, TOILET, TERRACE partially covered done up for meal and partly TERRACE SOLARIUM with living room garden , loungers, 2 outdoor showers in the GARDEN with magnificent views of the bay.
EXCEPTIONAL PROMOTION: week of Saturday 7 to 14 July 2018 (1895 € instead of 2130 €: Discount 235 €)
HOUSEHOLD LINING: Possibility to rent linens (sheets, towels, bath mats, kitchen towels, beach towel and beach umbrella, cot with 120x60 mattress and high chair.
Wi-Fi in July August September offered.
ENVIRONMENT OF THE VILLA:
Villa located in a quiet and secure park of the Marina Santa Giulia (entry-exit by digital code), 600 meters from the beautiful beach SANTA GIULIA and 250 meters from a small plot with a supermarket, a caterer, a bar, a newsagent with parking.
MINIMUM RENTAL: 7 nights.
OFF SEASON: April to May 15 and October, November 2018, Possibility to rent the villa for 2 to 4 people with only 1 bedroom (consult the owner)
Possibility of Arrival another day than the Saturday of April, May and from September 30, 2018.
Long term rental accepted.
DESCRIPTION OF THE VILLA:
Beautiful panoramic view of the lagoon and the beach of Santa Giulia and the mountain Ospédale, area of 60 m2, with a garden of 200 m2.
High ceiling with clear beams.
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms
- 1 large LIVING ROOM STAY air-conditioned,
- 1 OPENED KITCHEN air-conditioned and equipped (ceramic hob 4 fireplaces, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerator, freezer, suction group, kettle, coffee maker, electric bread grill, kitchen cupboards with dishes in quantity.
Central Ilot Bar with a meal plan that separates the open kitchen from the living room.
- 1 SHOWER ROOM,
- separate WC.
- 2 SHOWERS OUTSIDE in the garden (hot and cold water).
- 1 covered covered TERRACE (fixed barbecue, outdoor sink, table 6 people, 6 chairs, 1 console lacquered white wrought iron.)
- 1 TERRACE SOLARIUM done up (deckchairs, living room of garden, outdoor rugs, 2 coffee tables, parasol.)
- GARDEN with beautiful sea view on the lagoon of Santa Giulia and the mountain Ospédale.
PARKING for 1 or 2 vehicles at 5 meters in front of the villa.
STANDING, COMFORT AND NEW DECORATION July 2016 and 2017, VERY CAREFUL composed of soft colors and natural materials in a spirit of seaside in an atmosphere of modern charm.
PRECISE DESCRIPTION DEVELOPMENT OF THE VILLA AND ENVIRONMENT:
- LIVING ROOM spacious air-conditioned with a very nice sea view, high ceiling with beams color linen, with 1 sofa bed (2 pers.), 2 white rattan armchairs with cushions, 6 chairs "Crystal", 1 console, 2 pieces of sofa, 1 coffee table, 3 living room lamps, TV stand with 3 baskets, 1 LED flat screen TV 2017, 4 tables, 3 mirrors, 1 hanging lamp, 1 wall light, 1 electric heat radiator, bay window overlooking terrace and garden with sea view. Curtains, shutters.
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms including:
. the master bedroom with 1 bed 160x190 (2 pers), headboard in white linen, 2 cushions, large dressing room, 2 bedside tables, 2 bedside lamps, 2 tables, 1 mirror, 1 dresser, 1 chair "Cristal", 1 armchair, 1 blackout curtain, electric radiator, French window with blind shutter very beautiful sea view.
. the Second bedroom: tastefully decorated, 2 single beds 80x190 transformable into bed (160x190), headboard wood bleached, large dressing room, 1 chair "Crystal", 2 double curtains, 1 table, 2 tables and bedside lamps, 1 electric radiator soft heat, window with shutters shutters overlooking garden.
120x60 cot with mattress, 1 highchair. 1 ironing board and iron
The rooms are separated by a corridor leading to the shower room and toilet, which ensures maximum privacy between rooms rest rooms and living room living room in the villa.
. OPEN AIR-CONDITIONED KITCHEN: equipped and furnished separated from the living room by a central island with 1 meal plan including ceramic hob 4 fireplaces, microwave, oven, washing machine, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, fridge, freezer 4 *, sink, kettle , coffee maker, toaster, storage cupboards, quantity crockery, bar with 6 chairs "crystal" for taking meals.
. 1 Italian-style shower room: basin, vanity unit, mirror, 3 spotlights, shower tray 1,70 mx 0,80, glass shower screen, 2 towel racks, 1 double coat hook, 1 towel warmer, 1 dryer hair on request
. 1 separate suspended toilet.
. ENTRY: 2 mirrors
The villa is located in a beautiful environment CALM, flowered and raised surrounded by a private garden of 200 m2 with olive trees with a splendid panoramic view of the bay of Santa Giulia and the mountain of Ospédale.
- spacious TERRACE:
. 1 COVERED TERRACE with barbecue, second sink, table 6 people, 6 chairs, 1 console, applies.
. 1 TERRACE SOLARIUM done up as well as a GARDEN on 3 sides of the villa, SOUTH sea view and the west view on MOUNTAIN, garden furniture, outdoor carpet, 1 coffee table, 3 chairs, 1 deck chair.
-.2 EXTERIOR SHOWERS (hot and cold water): 1 on the terrace and the second in the garden.
Price from 800 € to 2180 € depending on the season that can accommodate 6 people and a small child.
Final cleaning fee: 78 €
Pets not allowed unless waived by owners 60 €.
INFORMATION ON OTHER EQUIPMENTS OF THE VILLA:
. sunshade, drying rack, clothes pegs, iron and ironing board
ENVIRONMENT OF THE VILLA
LOCAL STORES :
. At 250 m from the park: small plot with shops: 1 supermarket (+ bread and pastries), newspaper-tobacco, caterer.
. 1.5 km away: 1 large SPAR surface very well stocked.
. 5 km to Porto Vecchio: 4 large areas and 1 surface "BIO market", multiple retail shops in town.
2 markets: Sunday morning in town near Mairie and in lower town (exit Porto Vecchio direction Bastia).
RESTORATION on Santa Giulia beach:
Lunch and dinner service: 5 beach restaurants and 2 gourmet restaurants.
To go to the beach, swimming pool or in the small shopping center of the residence TROTTOIR SECURISE PIETONS is arranged at the exit of the park.
Strollers are recommended for young children.
NAUTICAL SPORTS OF PROXIMITY ON THE BEACH OF SANTA GIULIA:
- windsurfing and lessons provided
- jet ski, diving with or without a bottle, classes provided
- canoeing, paddle boat, paddle
- boat rental with license or without license,
- organized sea trips on the Lavezzi and Cavallo Islands from sailboats,
- Ski jet hire for walks with or without instructor.
- SWIMMING POOL fresh water, in the area of SANTA GIULIA (Access with purchase of a consumption or the rental of a deckchair) near the beach (600 m from the park)
- rental of boat rings in the port of Santa Giulia, Contact owner for details of the owner of the rings.
THE BEACHES OF Santa Giulia equipped with deckchairs on some portions or left over
wild, white sand with turquoise water and perfectly suited for children and for swimming.
THE BEACHES OF REVE: Santa Giulia, Piétragione at 600 meters, Palombaggia at 4 km, Tahiti 7 km, Rondinara 10 km, Cala Rossa 10 km, Pinarellu (splendid) 16 km, Sperone near Bonifacio 18 km, Rocapina (after Sartène)
. BY THE SEA: The islands of Lavezzi and Cavallo from Porto Vecchio, Bonifacio either for a 2-hour walk or for the day: total change of scenery guaranteed.
OTHER SPORTS ACTIVITIES:
. TENNIS paying in residence. (2 courses)
. quad rental with monitor for hikes
. several equestrian centers nearby for children and adults
. close-up branches (St Lucia of Porto Vecchio)
. Needles Bavella, pure lace with natural pools and waterfalls 50 minutes
. the Ospédale Forest with waterfalls and natural pools in the rocks at 20 minutes
. Hiking discoveries of the flora in the mountains
. GR 20: Famous hiking trail:
for sportsmen and lovers of editing not to be missed (many hikes). For athletes: the route of the GR 20 to discover the most sumptuous sites of each other with beautiful panoramas.
. THE CITIES: Bonifacio (splendid) and the romantic guided tour of Bonifacio, the walks on the cliffs (magical views), Porto Vecchio, Sartène ...
. THE GOLFS:
- Sperone (famous for its 18-hole course and its magical setting overlooking the sea and the islands of Lavezzi and Cavallo at 18 kms
- Golf Lezza 1.5 kms towards Bonifacio (9 holes)
. ARCHEOLOGICAL SITES: several near the villa
BICYCLE RENTAL, SCOOTER, CAR, BOAT, CATAMARAN:
. bike and scooter (rental in town)
. car is rented at all airports in Corsica and in town in Porto Vecchio
. a car without a license in Porto Vecchio
. motorboat and catamaran: port of Santa Giulia, Ports of Porto Vecchio and St. Lucia of Porto Vecchio with or without skipper
. rental of ring: port of Santa Giulia
EXCELLENT HOLIDAYS IN THIS FRAMEWORK OF DREAM.