NEW VACATION RENTAL 2018
Enjoy a glass of wine watching breathtaking sunsets and whitewater ocean views from the comfort of your own home! This newly remodeled 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom Ocean Front house features an amazing 55 feet of exclusive unobstructed Ocean Frontage, dual Ocean Front patios + a 3rd East-facing patio that's ideal for enjoying sunrises, as well as private stairs that lead directly from our patio to a secluded stretch of white sandy beach.
Newly remodeled, this charming single family house captures beach living at its finest. As you enter the front door there is a wonderful open floorplan that houses the spacious living room, gourmet kitchen, and bar nook with a long stretch of floor to ceiling windows to fully capture the stunning 180 degrees of endless ocean views.
The living room is accented with arched open beam ceilings, cozy gas fireplace, hardwood flooring, and a flat screen smart TV. Off the living room is a chef's dream kitchen with an oversized island that seats 4 guests, granite counters, top of the line stainless steel appliances, wine refrigerator, and bar nook with seating for 2 directly facing the ocean.
Off the main living area are 2 bedrooms. The lovely master suite has a walk-in closet, King sized bed, modern pocket doors, and & gorgeous en-suite bathroom with glass shower and fully tiled modern vanity. Bedroom 2 can also be used a separate entertainment room, with a full sized plush sofa bed, TV, & sliding glass doors that lead to the outdoor patio. Off the hallway is a full bathroom with contemporary tiled surround shower, elegant glass doors, and oversized floating vanity.
OUTDOOR & OTHER FEATURES
A beach lover's dream! This truly is a rare offering with only a handful of homes that have Direct Beach Access. From our lower patio there are stairs that lead directly to a white sandy beach that is both surf and swim friendly. In addition, our home includes 2 ocean front patios, ideal for outdoor entertaining. The upper level patio has a BBQ and table seating for 4 people. A small set of stairs leads you to the lower level patio with additional patio & lounge chair seating for 4-8 people. There's also a third patio that faces East and fantastic for enjoying sunrises.
Guests may utilize the driveway for parking and will fit oversized vehicles. Additional parking includes street at no fee. Other wonderful features includes easy and convenient electric window shades, air conditioning, outdoor shower, whole-house water filter system, and a stackable stainless steel Washer and Dryer located off the hallway.
Perfectly situated on a secluded stretch of beach located between Beacon's Beach (1/2 mile North) and Moonlight State Beach (1 mile South) in the laid back charming beach town of Encinitas!
Both beaches are swim and surf friendly. We are also centrally located to numerous eateries, shops, activities, and attractions. All our guests receive a comprehensive list of local recommended eateries & venues.
Our home is just blocks to shops, restaurants, and entertainment of downtown Encinitas, 2 miles to Encinitas Ranch golf course, and easy freeway access about 5 minutes away. Take a 15-20 minute trip down south to the famous Del Mar Race Track or beautiful Torrey Pines State Reserve and Golf Course, or for the same amount of time head north for a fun family day at LEGOLAND California. Other top attractions within about a 30 minute drive include Sea World San Diego, San Diego Zoo, and the Gaslamp District in Downtown San Diego.
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be atleast 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
• ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and is not allowed during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
• DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
• BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair +1 per bedroom. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• ACCESS | The majority of our homes are accessed via a door code (keyless!) or lockbox. Access codes are provided 2 days prior to arrival. For those homes with a lockbox, we prefer the keys stay in the lockbox so that each member of your group can access the home at any time. This helps not only eliminate multiple keys but also prevents keys form getting lost.
• SMOKING | Smoking is strictly prohibited
• CLEANING SUPPLIES | We provide a starter kit of expendable cleaning supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & garbage bags. Please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Cleaning requirements upon departure are outlined in your guest Welcome package.
• LINENS & TOWELS | Bath towels, sheets, pillows, blankets, and beach towels are provided. DO NOT take the home's linens or bath towels outside. Please allow us to wash the home's linens unless you need clean linens during your stay.
• UPON ARRIVAL | Take a look around the home. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office (leave a message if there is no answer). No refunds or considerations are given unless were notified of problems during your stay.
• EMERGENCIES/ MAINTENANCE | In the event of a problem getting in the home or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the home, please immediately contact our office (leave a voice message if there is no answer, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible).
• LEFT ITEMS | Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Guests must send a self-addressed prepaid stamped envelope to have left items returned OR remit at $25 payment via PayPal (larger/heavier items may require an additional fee). Pick up may also be arranged at our San Diego office. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any left items not claimed within 30 days will be donated to Goodwill.
• SECURITY & SAFETY RISKS | When you rent the home, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the home. There is a key lockbox or door combo to which you will be given a code 2 days prior to arrival.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, driving directions, wifi info, local eats, & area attractions.
• INFANT & TODDLER ITEMS | Guests may rent toddler items like cribs, high chairs, and pack n plays from a recommended local vendor. Vendor contact information is included with your Welcome package that is sent 2 days prior to arrival.
• PETS | Please refer to your specific property if pets are allowed
Directions & House Manuals are provided in your Welcome package upon reservation confirmation