- House1076 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay7 nights
- english, french, spanish, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Sep 22, 2018
Why De Gentili chose Calcatoggio
This is a convivial and enjoyable family house. We wanted to share this place.
What makes this House unique
Ideal location at the junction of west Corsica for enjoying: - Of course, but not only, the beach... - The city of Ajaccio, 20 km away - Cargèse and the Piana coves less than an hour away - Vizzanova, 1 h 15 min away - The forests of Aïtone and Evisa, with their wonderful Lariccio pine trees, and the Gorges of Speloncato (about an hour away) - Plunges into the Liamone River, which is packed with small beaches
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- Les Tamarys restaurant in Calcatoggio (La Liscia Beach)
- La Gourmandise restaurant in Tiuccia
- La Glacier in Sagone - Paragliding at La Liscia Beach
- Motor boat rental
- A visit to the Piana calanque (cove, UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Arone Beach in Piana (the 'Blue' Lagoon)
- Aïtone National Forest (Lariccio pine trees and promenade): the three Brocéliande forests
- The city of Ajaccio (city of emperor Napoleon): the Fesch Museum (with Italian paintings from the 19th century) and the Emperor's House Museum.
- Scuba diving in the Gulf of Porto (also the natural place of departure towards the Scandola Reserve)
- The Porto Tower and its museum
- The other two facing Cargèse churches (one Orthodox, one Christian)