About the property
- Apartment495 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
renovated studio with beautiful views and situated on a quiet pool
* A 5-minute drive from Marigot, the capital of the French part of the island
* Nearby Airport
* Lively area with multiple services within walking distance: Bakery, creperie, shop / supermarket, restaurants, laundry, car rental, Barber / cosmetic, pharmacy ...
* Sandy Beaches just minutes by car
The studio :
Located on the ground floor, full view of the pool and the Simpson Bay Lagoon (see photo)
Rooms: a kitchen terrace closed by a shutter,
bedroom / living room with air conditioning,
Sleeps: 1-4 people
1 double and 1 sofa bed 2 places
Kitchen: hob, oven grill / microwave, refrigerator with freezer, coffee maker, dishwasher, toaster
Bathrooms: Walk-in Shower
Multimedia: TV, Wifi internet
Children: cot and highchair on request
Other: vacuum cleaner, bed linen and towels provided, air conditioning, fan, board games, books.
The residence :
- Gated: guard 24h / 24, automatic barrier (badge), guarded parking
- Two secure swimming pools (child safety barriers, paddling pool) NOT SUPERVISED
- Sand beach on the lagoon
- a restaurant
- Tennis courts
- A center for water sports (jet ski, kite surfing, windsurfing, banana boat, Flyboard, kayaking, pedallo, stand up paddle ...)
Allowed case by case (preliminary agreement with the owner)
Smoking allowed on the terrace, no smoking inside
Saint Martin Holidays
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
My wife and I just stayed here for a week! Talk about a perfect place and hospitality! The owners are excellent and the property is beautiful and near the best restaurants and driving distance to all the great beaches ! We will be back again next year! Thanks again quentin and Julie!
Excellent value for money
Great pool and friendly owner - loved the kitchen which was really handy.
Très bon rapport qualité/prix-Great value
• Appartement très propre et bien équipé pour une résidence de vacances
• Propriétaires très réactifs
• Vue sur le Lagon
• A mis chemin entre le côté hollandais et Grand Case/Orient Bay
• Ce que nous avons apprécié le plus: La piscine sur la plage
Je ne suis pas du tout piscine mais j’ai adoré me baigner tant la vue était belle sable blanc/palmiers et lagon. On se baignait tard le soir puisque la piscine était devant l’appartement
• The apartment is very clean, with all the amenities
• Cleaning products are provided
• The owners are very reactive and very nice
• The view is great – Palm trees – white sand - lagoon
• The location is good - half way to the Dutch side (easily accessible via Terres Basses or the new bridge) and Grand Case and Orient Bay
• Marigot is near by for groceries, etc.
• What we loved most: the pool. I'm not a pool person at all. But this one was great, clean, with little chlorine and icing on the cake right on the lagoon and in front of the apartment. We swam every night past 9pm for over two hours watching the stars.
Merci pour votre venue et pour vos conseils précieux.
Modern + Comfortable + Enjoyable + Accessible
Accommodation is only a one of the factors influencing success and fun on a trip and this place played its part in making sure that my trip was what I needed. Honestly, this was not my first choice. My first reservation was cancelled in a timely manner by the owner. But that was to my advantage. I enjoyed this rental. We enjoyed this rental.
1. Communication - I suggest downloading the HOMEAWAY app to facilitate communication. With strong Wi-Fi signal on compound and in the condo enabling it, communication continued to be superb even after we left the island. Responses were within 15mins. Prompt and pointed. Lady who welcomed and saw us off, was prompt and hospitable and comprehensive despite the language difference. .
2. Cleanliness –Inside condo, my husband who likes a clean place, had no complaint, so that was a plus. To my advantage, cleaning supplies were available to clean up his every breadcrumb.
3. Location in country– my husband had been to St. Martin before so initially he was disappointed that he were so far from the city centre and Phillipsburg. He soon realized that groceries, restaurants, were within walking distance –gourmet, luxury and cheap which ever was our preference at the time. Affordable transportation can take you to different spots from there. However, location was the best. Close to the posh places on the left (Phillipsburg) but also close to Marigot which I find has its own delights. Quiet, peaceful and safe area.
4. Location of condo in complex- best for me. We were able to take walks on the beach and dip in pool at any time. We woke up to views of water and other side of island.
5. Overall design of place is good. You are near the pool but you are not exposed. the room is private. Not the color scheme I would have chosen but it works so well with the place - Good balance of feminine and masculine. The pictures here are not worth 1000 words.
Room was spacious for us two, well aired, contained all the necessities and more…..
Only issue - the flushing from upstairs could at times be startling.
But I truly recommend this place. I looked for it. I got it. It was more than what i expected. If I do go back to St. Martin, I will try to reserve this place again.
Wow!! Thanks for your comment ! I hope you enjoyed the end of your tripe!
Bien le moin bien c est trop près de la piscine les gens regarde beaucoup dans l appart et aussi trop de passage devant Simon très propre comme les photos
Decent apartment located in Sandy Ground, Not grand case.
Although everything about this listing says Grand Case (even the map), the day before our arrival we were told the name of the apartment complex is Le Flamboyant, which is located in Sandy Ground not near to grand case (20 mins drive without traffic), so you will definitely need to rent a car to get anywhere from there.
The view is as lovely as the photos show, even if it is a view of the lagoon, but Baie rouge is nearby and worth visiting.
The place itself seems new and nice, however they cheaped out on linens, the bed, and cleaning up from the people before.
Thanks for your comment.
We consider it.
That's true that the map put the condo close to Grand Case, but it's a web site's mistake. We contact abritel and change it.
However we write everywhere in the notice that the condo is in Nettle Bay, and it's recommended to rent a car.
The condo is cleaned after each guest by ourself and sometimes guests leave some non perishable food and we prefer to leave it for other guest if it's not open.
I hope you enjoyed your stay and love the Island.
Saint Martin Holidays