This property is nestled in the beautiful Mogollon Rim area of Arizona, just 35 minutes from Payson and 20 minutes from Heber. It's close proximity to Woods Canyon Lake, Willow Springs Lake, and Black Canyon Lake allows for fishing, kayaking, and boating. Bring your ATV's to enjoy the many riding trails. This bunkhouse is approx 1,000 sq feet and located next door to our main cabin. It features brand new kitchen & bath, new paint, and flooring (updated Mar. 2018). ** We are currently finishing the outdoor area including the construction of a porch this summer (2019), prices reflect the work in progress. More pictures to come. ** Amenities listed below.
* Dogs are allowed for additional $25 per dog fee (2 dog max). Renters must abide by leash law while in the subdivision. NO CATS due to a significant allergy to cat dander. Property is not fenced.
* Smoking allowed outside only. PENDING FIRE RESTRICTIONS.
* Smart TV - no local channels.
* Iron/ironing board
* Luggage racks
1 queen bed
3 twin beds
1 fold out cot
All bed linens and extra blankets included
Refrigerator, stove/oven (no dishwasher)
Cooking utensils, pots/pans, general spices
Silverware, dishes, coffee cups, glasses
Shower, sink, toilet
Toilet Paper provided
Propane BBQ grill (propane is provided)
What to bring with you:
* Netflix/Hulu password for smart TV
* ice (there is a general store on Hwy 260 & Sheep Springs)
* Weather appropriate clothing, toiletries
* ATV's, fishing gear, small fishing boats, hiking accessories or whatever you need for outdoor fun.