At the heart of the Drôme Provençale, a beautiful farmhouse awaits you in the middle of lavender ....
The cottage is stone country. The base of the farmhouse dates from 1860. This family home has remained in our family from generation to generation to open its doors today.
Our environment is lavender blooming end of May until early July, wine tasting all year and truffles from December to March.
==> DESCRIPTION OF THE HOUSING
The house is comfortably furnished for 8/9 people.
On the ground floor the floor is tiled and painted for the walls. You will find :
- A kitchen equipped with dishwasher, microwave, oven, refrigerator with freezer, toaster, coffee maker, kettle and all the necessary elements for cooking and dishes.
- A living room with a large sofa, two armchairs, an ottoman, a large screen TV with satellite decoder, a DVD player.
- Travertine bathroom with double walk-in shower and rain shower head. Double basin in natural stone.
- Separate toilet.
- A room with a bed of 140cm and a small corner sofa bed and coffee table. Wooden cot.
Upstairs you will have several rooms with parquet in solid oak and whitewash:
- A bedroom with dressing room and a 140cm bed. About 20m2.
- A room with a bed in 140cm approximately 25m2, juxtaposed in row with the big room under roof about 35m2.
- A room under slope ideal for children with 3 beds of 90cm. Toys corner and child table.
The house is renovated in an old typical Provencal farmhouse. The 4 bedrooms are spacious (20 to 35m2) and with nice decoration and local colors.
==> DESCRIPTION OF EXTERIORS:
- Private entrance and parking for 4/5 cars.
- A private terrace on the front of the house awaits you with a garden table and chairs. Beach umbrella.
- We provide a barbecue, a table in the natural shade under the trees.
- The pool is shared. It measures 10m x 5m with a paddling area and relaxing nozzles. 60m2 stone terrace. The pool is secured by an electric shutter and an alarm. Available from May to mid October.
- Pétanque field: at your disposal
- The house is located in the countryside in the middle of lavender fields on 40. 000m2 of woods and fields. You will be quiet with unique accompaniment the song of cicadas.
- Depending on the season you will have the nice surprise to see deer at the beginning or end of the day, wild boars, foxes ....
===> FREE AND PAYABLE OPTIONS:
These small + are to see before your arrival to plan the best your stay based on the composition of your family. We expect everything to be installed upon your arrival. For your convenience, we do not put these items if you do not need them.
We can put at your disposal and for free:
- Baby cot with umbrella, high chair, bath, bottle warmer, sun lounger ...
- Junior kit: reducer chair, reducer toilet, potty toilet
- Raclette machine
- Fondue appliance
- Crepe party (mini pancake)
- Loan of board games
- DVD loan
- Free Wifi in the kitchen
Paid option to be paid on site
- Sheets, bath and pool towels ....: 10 € / person
- End of stay cleaning, this option includes a normal cleaning and not in depth. The kitchen items and appliances are clean and do not fit in the cleaning option: 60 €
===> OUR EXCHANGES:
Our family lives on the left side of the farmhouse and we will be your only neighbors. We are not often there because we work.
We are very open to give you advice and information but we will not hesitate to come and meet us because we want to respect your stay and not disturb you.
===> THE DISTRICT:
The house is open on fields of lavender and without fence. The road that serves the house is a common road little frequented.
You will have direct access to marked trails for hikes only a few meters from the house.
===> HOW TO COME:
Solérieux is a pretty little village in Drôme Provençale located between St Paul Trois Châteaux (6km) and Grignan (12km). We are calm but easily and quickly everywhere!
We are only 10min from the A7 exit of Bollène and 30min from the exit Montélimar Sud.
The nearest TGV station is 30min drive to Montélimar. You also have TGV stations in Valence and Avignon which are 1 hour north or south of the rental.
Marseille Marignane airport is only 1h30 away.
It is advisable to have a car and / or bike to circulate during your stay and we can even lend you a piece of the land if you come on horseback.
===> WHAT TO DO:
Many events around. Hiking trails, mountain bike or horseback. Gorges of Ardeche 30min, Avignon at 45min ....
In the town of St Paul Trois Châteaux only 6km you can find a bowling alley, a mini golf, a theater and concert ..... A path allows you to go to St Paul Trois Châteaux by bike and without using the departmental.