At the heart of the Drôme Provençale, a beautiful farmhouse awaits you in the middle of lavender ....
The cottage is in local stone. The base of the farmhouse dates back to 1860. This family home has remained in our family from generation to generation to open its doors today.
Our environment is lavender flowering late May to early July, wine tasting throughout the year and the truffle from December to March.
==> DESCRIPTION HOUSING
The house is comfortably furnished for 8/9 people.
The ground floor is the floor tiles and paint for the walls. You will find :
- A kitchen equipped with dishwasher, microwave, oven, refrigerator with freezer, toaster, coffee maker, kettle and all the necessary elements for food preparation and dishes.
- A lounge with a large sofa, two chairs, an ottoman, a large-screen TV with satellite receiver, DVD player.
- A travertine bathroom with double walk-in shower and rain showerhead. Double basin natural stone.
- A separate toilet.
- A room with a bed of 140cm and a small corner sofa and coffee table. Wooden cot.
Upstairs you will have several rooms with solid oak flooring and lime paint:
- A bedroom with dressing room and a bed of 140cm. 20m2.
- A room with a 140cm bed 25m2, juxtaposed in a row with the large attic room of about 35m2.
- A room under ideal slope for children with 3 beds of 90cm. Coin toys and child table.
The house is renovated in an old farmhouse typical Provencal. The 4 rooms are large (20 to 35m2) with a beautiful decoration and local color.
==> DESCRIPTION OF THE OUTSIDE:
- Private entrance and parking for 4/5 cars.
- A private terrace on the front of the house waiting for you with a table and chairs. Parasol.
- We provide a barbecue, a table in the natural shade under the trees.
- The pool is shared. It measures 10m x 5m with a paddling pool and relaxing space nozzles. 60m2 terrace of stone. The pool is secured by an electric roller shutters and an alarm. Provision of May to mid October.
- Pétanque field: at your disposal
- The house is located in the countryside in the middle of lavender fields on 40. 000m2 of woods and fields. You will be quiet with only the sound of cicadas accompaniment.
- Depending on the season you will have the beautiful surprised to see deer at the beginning or end of the day, wild boars, foxes ....
===> OPTIONS AND PAID FREE:
These are small + to see before your arrival to plan at best your stay depending on the composition of your family. We expect everything to be installed upon arrival. For your comfort, we do not put these items if you do not need it.
We can put at your disposal and for free:
- Baby cot with umbrella, high chair, bath, bottle warmer, sun lounger ...
- Junior kit: reducer chair, reducer toilet, potty toilet
- Raclette machine
- Fondue appliance
- Crepe party (mini pancake)
- Loan of board games
- DVD loan
- Free Wifi in the kitchen
In paying option we can offer you:
- Sheet and linen: 15 € / person
- Baby bed linen: 10 €
- Pool towel optional: 4 € / person
- End of stay cleaning, this option includes a normal cleaning and not in depth. The kitchen units and appliances are to make clean and do not fit into the cleaning option: 80 €
===> OUR TRADE:
Our family lives on the left side of the farmhouse and we will be your only neighbors. We are not often on site because we work.
We are quite open to give you advice and information, but it will not hesitate to visit us because we want to respect your stay and do not bother you.
===> THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
The house is open on fields of lavender and unfenced. The road serving the house is a little attended communal road.
You will have direct access to marked paths for walking only meters from the house.
===> HOW TO:
Solérieux is a pretty little village of Drôme Provençale between St Paul Trois Chateaux (6km) and Grignan (12km). We are quietly but quickly everywhere!
We are only 10 minutes from the A7 motorway exit Bollène and 30min from the Montélimar Sud exit.
The nearest TGV station is 30 minutes by car in Montelimar. You also have TGV stations in Valence and Avignon are 1 hour north or south of the rental.
The Marseille Marignane Airport is only 1:30.
It is advisable to have a car and / or bike to get around during your stay and we can even lend you a piece of land if you come on horseback.
===> WHAT TO DO:
Many events in the area. Paths for hiking, biking or horseback. Ardèche Gorges 30min, 45min Avignon ....
In the town of Saint Paul Trois Chateaux just 6km you will find bowling, mini golf, a theater and concert ..... A path enables you to go to St Paul Trois Châteaux à Vélo and without using the county.