|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
This beautiful apartment offers all the comforts for a dream vacation
It is located south of the island
it has 1 bedroom with wardrobes, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room and lovely terrace with sun all afternoon. Close to beaches, shops, restaurants and activities. in a very pleasant residence surrounded by palm trees and flowering plants, you have a date of February 2017 a large swimming pool and another of a more classic grandeur.
The island of Tenerife is an island of Spain part of the Canary Islands in the Atlantic Ocean. This is the largest island of the archipelago but also the highest, Teide more constituting the highest point in Spain with 3718 meters of altitude. it is 81 kilometers in length to 45 km wide, is of volcanic origin
The climate is tropical it is very different on the island, with a dry area in the south and a wetland north, swept by the winds or calima. Snow is common in winter on the highest peaks of the island. The temperature is 23 degrees in winter
and never excessive heat in summer is dailleurs why it is called; The islands 'eternal spring'.
Near Teide found wild cats and rabbits returned to the wild. There was never a wild or poisonous snakes. Note also that the lizards are plentiful on the island.
Many activities available to vacationers:
- Teide National Park and its many hiking, Regional Park Masca and Los Gigantes cliffs by example
- The practice of sailing, kite surfing or scuba diving
- Observation of cetaceans that reside between Tenerife and La Gomera
- Monuments La Orotava, San Cristóbal de La Laguna
- The Carnival of Santa Cruz de Tenerife in February
- Visiting Santa Cruz de Tenerife (the capital)
- The Basilica of Candelaria in which we can see a statue of the patron saint of the Canary Islands, Our Lady of Candelaria
- The Pyramids of Guimar
- Golf courses
- The Museum of Nature and Man of Santa Cruz de Tenerife which has the largest existing collection of Guanche culture of the world.
we will not fail to tell you tips and restaurant activities
|Refundable damage deposit||$267|