This beautiful apartment offers all the comforts for a dream holiday
costa del Silencio located south of the island
it has 1 bedroom with wardrobes, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room and terrace very nice, with the sun from 13 pm until evening.
Beautiful new pools including one heated
Close to beaches, shops, restaurants and activities. in a very pleasant residence among palm trees and flowering plants.
the bus at 100 meters offers multiple destinations on the island
The island of Tenerife is an island in Spain, part of the Canary Islands, in the Atlantic Ocean. This is the largest island of the archipelago but also the highest, Teide more constituting the highest point in Spain with 3718 meters of altitude. it is 81 kilometers in length to 45 km wide, is of volcanic origin
The climate is tropical it is very different on the island, with a dry area in the south and a wetland north, swept by the winds or calima. Snow is common in winter on the highest peaks of the island. The temperature is 23 degrees in winter
and never excessive heat in summer is dailleurs why it is called; The islands 'eternal spring'.
Near Teide found wild cats and rabbits returned to the wild. There was never a wild or poisonous snakes. Note also that the lizards are plentiful on the island.
Many activities are available to holidaymakers:
- The Teide National Park and its many hikes, Masca Regional Park and the cliffs of Los Gigantes for example
- sailing, kite surfing or scuba diving
- watching cetaceans living between Tenerife and La Gomera
- The monuments La Orotava, San Cristóbal de La Laguna
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife Carnival in February
- the visit of Santa Cruz de Tenerife (the capital)
- The Basilica of Candelaria in which we can see a statue of the patron saint of the Canary Islands, Nuestra Señora de Candelaria
- The pyramids of Guimar
- golf courses
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife's Museum of Nature and Man, which has the largest existing collection of Guanche culture in the world.