|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
We have two beautiful apartments in the historic center of Rome: Residenza Navona and Residenza Mazio. Each photo has written the name of the apartment to which refers the photo. From this announcement you have the option to book and Residenza Navona or Residenza Mazio.
Our apartments are designed especially for families and fully equipped with a set of useful items for all daily needs, which we have called Family Kit.
Are you traveling in Rome with the family?
So many things to think about! Are you sure that you have brought with you everything that you need for your comfort and for your moments of relax?
We suggest the best possible solution for those who are traveling with the family , providing the ideal comfort for a peaceful and relaxing holiday. Our apartment RE designed especially for families and fully equipped with useful items for all your daily needs.
It is impossible not to feel at home in our apartments!
Our apartments are decorated and furnished with the exclusive Family Kit: a set of objects indispensable and useful for daily needs of the families and their children.
Because traveling does not mean to to give up comfort , indeed!
What is the Family Kit?
Cribs and high chairs
CD / DVD player and movies
High speed WI-FI connection and functional.
The only apartments ... suitable to a family!
And then...Family Fun!
The Family Fun are opportunities for interaction and fun for families who want to enjoy the most of their travel experience in Rome.
Experiences recommended by us to have fun with their family and / or to meet other families with whom to share our wonderful suggestions: tours of Rome and Lazio, typical gastronomic tastings, visits to museums, children's activities, bike rides ... allow you to turn your vacation into a wonderful travel experience.
- Because to be physically in an area does not mean traveling, but know, understand, observe and be amazed by the people and places!
This will make your day unforgettable and intense!
- Because the kids are bored to walk all day ... and even adults, but if it means walking to explore and discover new realities they too will be more ready for adventure!
- Because once you return home you will have many stories to tell ... but most of all your stories will be the envy of those who will listen! We want to give you moments of relaxation and leisure ... and have a chance to share with you all the riches that offer Rome and Lazio, to reveal the secrets of these magical places.
Book our Apartment now!-
Our apartament is a exclusive and beautiful holiday home, enjoys a very privileged position in the historic centre of Rome.
- When you stay at our apartments, you will be in the historic Palazzo Mazio Boncompagni where the Prince Boncompagni Ludovisi resided along with his family.
- Conveniently located in the historic center of Rome, you will be minutes away from the Spanish steps, other renowned monuments in Rome and a small step away from the world's most sought after luxury brands.
- Rome's enchanting Baroque period Piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain are a stone's throw from our apartaments.
- Imperial Rome, represented here by the Ara Pacis Museum, newly housed in a building by American architect Richard Meier, is five minutes away from our apartamet, while the magnificent Colosseum and Imperial Forum can be reached in ten minutes by a bus which stops 50 metres away.
- Rome of the Popes, the cradle of Christianity situated in Saint Peter's Square, along with all the riches of the Vatican Museums, is a 10-minute walk.
- Close by there are cafés, Roman trattorias, high-class restaurants and fashionable night-spots in which to enjoy your Roman evenings while staying at our apartament.
- Our apartament is housed on the first floor of an exclusive building.
- Large dining room, three bedrooms (eight beds ) , two baths, bath and shower, all sheets provided, quilts, towels, tea towels, kitchen complete with: dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, espresso machine, kettle, toaster, blender, and all cooking utensils. This apartment has a washing machine, safe, hair dryer, three flat screen 32-inch LED TV , air conditioning in every room , free wifi. The apartment is 120 square meters.
The district: Saint Eustace is a neighborhood rather small, so that it is often considered to be part of some of the neighboring districts, such as Pigna, rule or Parione. Basically it is a transition zone, which connects some of the most interesting districts of the capital. Here, everything and everyone seems to be in transit to something else: an office in which to work, to visit a church, a restaurant in which to eat. But it is a very pleasant place in which to relax and have a coffee.
Come to us .. you will want to return!
Hi! My name is Alessandra and I love my city ... Rome!
I like travelling and learn more about world's different cultures. I hope to give you the best advice to make your holiday unique and unforgettable!
Our apartments are carefully hand picked for their beauty and character and are of superior quality and design to what you would usually see. By offering you a premium selection of the best properties available we can help you save time in making your choice.We listen carefully to our customers and have designed our properties and service specifically to meet the needs of today's discerning holiday maker.
Our apartments are specially selected for their high standards in design, their excellent facilities and cleanliness and their beautiful views and safety.
Our apartments are located within walking distance of shops selling local produce and restaurants, in the historic center of Rome.
The beauty of the property and the welcome you receive will make you feel instantly at home.
Our properties also have all modern comforts and facilities such as wireless broadband.
Come to us you will want to return again!
We stayed at Alessandra's place in June and absolutely loved it. Alessandra met us at the apartment and she may be one of the best hosts I have ever met. She took the time to explain everything to us and gave us recommendations for what to do and where to eat. She also arranged a driver to take us back to the airport when our stay was over. The apartment was very lovely and in a fantastic location. We were very close to the Vatican and other historical landmarks. The neighborhood was safe and convenient to shops and restaurants. If you stay here you will not be disappointed.
Large, clean, well maintained property within easy walking distance of major monuments and attractions in Rome. Layout was exactly as described and easily accommodated 7 adults. We were able to experience much of the street life in Rome by opening our windows and listening to the music performed by local artists. Alessandra was easy to work with and always available. Will definitely rent again when we return to Rome.
Alessandra's husband greeted us upon arrival and took great care showing us the features of the apartment. He even made us coffee and shared a cup with us. He was very hospitable, making restaurant recommendations too. The apartment was clean. Our children, ages seven and ten, enjoyed exploring the apartment's stair cases and hidden closets. The location of the apartment is superb. It is an easy walk to Piazza Navona, the Pantheon and Ara Pacis. We walked back from St. Peter's Basilica. There is cute shopping on the smaller streets around it and a small Natura Si nearby for basic groceries. It was a little noisy at night, but not so noisy we could not sleep. This apartment would not be ideal for toddlers with two open staircases and a loft, but it was a lot of fun for my two.
Our family of 6 felt like family coming home. The experience exceeded our expectations. The apartment was magnificent. It has all the amenities, facilities, style and ambience to make Rome a highlight. The location was superb. I can confidently recommend Alessandra and her home. We lived like local Romans and as a result we all had the best time. We have family memories to last a life time because of where we stayed. Amazing. Highly recommended.
This is an awesome apartment, centrally located. We walked to the Vatican, Pantheon, Coloseum and TrvI fountain. Grocery store and many good places for dinner and morning coffee. We slept seven there and would rent again.
This apartment was everything we hoped! There was lots of room for 4 adults and 3 kids; the extra washroom was definitely appreciated. ;) Alessandra's husband met us at the building and made us feel very welcome, starting with a cup of Italian coffee. Alessandra herself was always available through VRBO and came to see us off herself our last day. All the basics were in the kitchen and shops were close by for fresh items. We were within walking distance to so many things and particularly enjoyed roaming the area with a gelato after dinner. We are already talking about when we can go again!
My only caveat is that there is some street noise due to being in the old (tourist!) section of the city. There are good shutters on the windows, so it may be necessary to close them and turn on the air conditioning even if the weather outside isn't warm. ;)
Saint Eustace is a neighborhood rather small, I know That it is Often Considered to be part of some of the neighboring districts,: such as Pine Cone, rule or Parione. Basically it is a transition zone, Which connects some of the most interesting districts of the capital. Here, everything and everyone Seems to be in transit to something else: Which to work in an office, to visit a church, a restaurant in Which to eat. But it is a very pleasant place in Which to relax and have a coffee.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Aug 1 2016 - Aug 31 2016
2 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2016 - Dec 18 2016
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 5 guests; add $16 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$329|
|Stay tax||€4 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 10 years.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.