Stay at your very own peninsula on Beaver Lake at the BCA! 16 Acres 270 degree of lake view, view the lake from almost any location of the house.
Great for Celebrations, Reunions, Lake Get Aways, BikesBlues&Bar-b-q.
This spacious 5,300sf. house offers 5 bedrooms and 4 baths, plus a bunk room that sleeps up to 12 kids! The master has a luxurious soaking tub that looks out over the lake, shower and private toilet area and 3 closets – one a large walk-in. All bathrooms are stocked with fresh white towels, wash cloths, robes & if you forget any toiletries there are items provided on property to insure a comfortable stay. All bedrooms include king or queen beds with Brookline sheets, firm and soft pillows, and extra soft comforters to make sleeping one of the best parts of the stay! The living room looks out over the pool and lake, ample seating with oversized leather couches make it a great entertaining spot, or cozy up to the wood burning fire place and watch movies on the x-large screen TV.
Chefs will love the kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample counter and cupboards. The kitchen is fully stocked with all essentials to feed 2-75 guest. 2 dishwashers, 2 ovens, 1 large stove top, 2 Viking fridge and 1 Viking freezer, microwave, toasters, crock pots, 2 restaurant style margarita machines, and other essentials are available to use on property.
Enjoy the exquisite views and the Olympic size swimming pool w/2 diving boards. The property is a short 6-8 minute boat ride to Prairie Creek marina or 10-12 minute boat ride to Rocky Branch. A luxurious retreat with amazing lake views all the way around the property, easy walkable access to the water and private dock. Many possibilities for long lasting memories!
Amazing Family Retreat
Visit for more information and pictures:
Facebook: Beaver Chief Acres
• Professional Cleaning service completed prior to guest arrival
• Privately gated security key code access
• Security System on property
• 5200 Sqft. Home
• 35 Minutes from Downtown Rogers, Ar.
• 15 Minutes from Garfield, Ar.
• 50 Minutes to Eureka Springs, Ar.
• Brand New 4 Stall boat dock with swim platform (vacant), bring your boat
• Home equipped with wood burning stoves for cabin feel (home equipped with Heating/cooling unit for entire house as well)
• EVO Grill available for cook outs (Large cook top)
• Large Smoker
• Large Fryer
• Large amount of patio furniture available
Recreational activities available on property:
• Large Childrens playground
• Water Trampoline with launcher & slide (available in season)
• GO Kart/Dirt bike Track
• Olympic size swimming pool with diving boards (2) (available in season)
• Kayaking (2) (available in season)
• Paddle Boarding (2) (available in season)
• Mountain Biking on property
• Ping Pong table
• Golf cart to transport on the property available
• Polaris 900 Crew available
• Board games, card and dominoes provided on property to guest
• Direct TV
• Apple TV
• DVD Players
• X Box (4 remotes available)
• Outdoor TV
• Extra beds available to sleep large groups comfortably
Events held on property:
• Corporate retreat
• Rehearsal Dinner
• Wedding & Reception
• Family Reunion