Very nice studio for 5 people, skiing, bright, 29 m2, renovated in 2013, ranked 3 STARS Paradiski (a maximum of 4), facing south-east, on the top floor of the residence of Lauzières.
Centrally located in the village of Charvet, near all the shops (restaurants, bars, bakery, supermarket, pharmacy, doctor, laundry, ski equipment rental, clothing, press, charcuterie, cheese, tourist office).
The arrival and departure are on skis as well as the trip to the ski school appointment; The kindergarten is down the building.
Comfortable, warm, for 5 people, ideal for a family or friends.
High ceilings, large bay window. Beautiful view on the slopes, the valley and the mountains of La Plagne.
Activities nearby: Skiing, hiking, swimming pool, spa, golf 21 holes, tree climbing ...
The studio is equipped for 5 people:
• Living room: sofa chaise turning into double bed (140 x 190cm), with integrated storage (toppers), bedding 2 + 2 pillows, flat screen TV (with USB port to play DivX and photos), mini chain CD / Radio / K7 with remote control.
• American kitchen: dishwasher, ceramic hob, hood, microwave-grill, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, raclette machine, refrigerator.
• Input / Sleeping area: 2 bunk beds 190 x 80 cm + 1 drawer bed 190 x 80 cm is elevating, 3 1-person duvets, pillows 3.
• Bathroom: bath, washbasin, WC.
• Numerous storage spaces, well insulated and heated. Rack and coat hooks in the hall for storing skis and poles.
• South Balcony.
Covered and open parking (paying only winter season) nearby: pedestrian resort, unloading easier by elevator.
We wanted to modernize the studio to make it even more comfortable and warm, while respecting the original spirit of the architect, Charlotte Perriand, a pupil of Le Corbusier. Thus you will find the original bar, the original bathroom all orange and white, into a block of fiberglass, very vintage and the orange color of the curtain on the outside. The furniture has changed a lot but the studio keeps the same uncluttered, comfortable, airy and with Japanese touches.
No smoking (but balcony for a cigarette break), no pets.
➢ By Train:
Direct TGV to the train station of Bourg-Saint-Maurice from Paris (5H), Lille (7H), London (Eurostar, 8H), Brussels and Amsterdam (Thalys, 9H) Saturday throughout the winter season.
Transfer to the station:
• In funicular:
The funicular connects 7 days 7 Bourg-Saint-Maurice train station at Arc 1600 in less than 10 minutes, from 7:30 am to 20H (21H Saturday).Every 20 minutes.Then you can take a free inter-resort shuttle to Arc 1800 (Parking Charvet).
• By bus:
Coaches Martin, Tel: 04 79 07 04 49, www. coach-martin. com
• By taxi :
• AAA. SAVOYTAXI. COM: 06 80 93 56 39 | www. savoytaxi. com
• A Burgod Aero Taxi Arc: 06 86 24 23 83 | taxi. burgod. free. fr
• A Arcs Taxi: 06 62 45 06 88 | www. arcstaxis. com
• AArthur Taxi: 06 14 18 26 11 | www. aarthur. fr
• A. G.S: 04 79 40 11 00 | www. taxichanoz. com
Albano • Taxi: 06 81 82 84 96 | www. albanetaxi. com
• Off Snow Taxi: 06 15 17 73 85 | www. taxi-Bourg-Saint-Maurice. com
• Taxi from Central Station: 06 13 61 63 10 | www. taxi-cts. fr
• Taxi Jack Celair: 06 22 23 76 36 | www. taxijackcelair. com
• Taxi Mylène Digard: 06 12 50 24 16 | taxi-Savoie. com
• Will's Taxi: 06 15 55 15 51 | www. taxiwills. com
➢ By Car
Access via the A43 to Albertville, then RD 1090 to Bourg-Saint-Maurice, then count 25 minutes to rally Arc 1800 by the RD 119.