|Minimum Stay||7 - 30 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
* WE SPECIALIZE IN FAMILIES ON VACATION.
* OWNER OPERATED SINCE 1995.
* ALL RENTALS ARE WEEKLY, SATURDAY TO SATURDAY EXCEPT WINTER (MONTHLY).
* 6 PASSENGER ELECTRIC GOLF CART INCLUDED (SEE PHOTO).
* LOCATED ON THE BEACH SIDE OF HIGHWAY 98.
* 2 BEDROOM, 2.5 BATH, ACCOMMODATES 6
* STRICTLY NO SMOKING AND NO PETS.
* COST BREAKDOWN--IN ADDITION TO THE ADVERTISED RATE OF $1099 PER WEEK, we add cleaning fee of $115, 11.5% Florida Tax and Security Deposit of $200 TOTALING $1,540.39. The deposit will be refunded in full if the keys are returned to us within 14 days of departure and no damage to the Villa or Golf Cart.
* SIX PASSENGER ELECTRIC GOLF CART INCLUDED WITH RENTAL. THE CART MAY BE DRIVEN ON ALL ROADWAYS WITHIN THE RESORT. ENJOY ACCESS TO THE BEACH, BAYTOWNE VILLAGE & MARINA, 4 GOLF COURSES, GRAND SANDESTIN, GRAND BOULEVARD, SHOPPING, GROCERY, RESTAURANTS, ETC. THE ENTIRE RESORT IS ACCESSIBLE VIA CART. SHOULD YOU ENCOUNTER ANY ISSUE WITH THE CART DURING YOUR STAY, ECCO MOTORS, FROM WHOM WE PURCHASED THE CART, SERVES AS OUR AGENT AND WILL HANDLE ALL ISSUES PROFESSIONALLY AND COURTEOUSLY.
* VILLA DETAILS-- Our 1350 square foot professionally decorated town home has 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. It is fully furnished and is in excellent condition. The accommodations are complete for 6 persons. Two year old comfortable living room furniture includes 42 inch HDTV, entertainment center with DVD, CD and VCR, two leather recliners, sleeper sofa and love seat. The Villa has been totally redecorated including ceramic tile floor throughout the entire first level. The kitchen has been updated including stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave oven, cabinets and counter tops. The dining room has a large wood table and six leather chairs. The bedrooms and laundry facilities (full size washer and dryer) are located on the second floor. The master bedroom includes a king size bed, 32 inch flat screen TV, 2 closets, ceiling fan and full bath with large shower and double vanity. The guest bedroom features one double and one single bed, 32 inch flat screen wall mounted TV, large closet, ceiling fan, computer desk and full bath.
* Lakefront villa one-quarter mile from beach (as the crow flies).
* Beautiful NEW Beachwalk Pool as of Spring, 2012 offers a relaxed pool setting for owners and guests. Restrooms, furniture and shade available.
* Wireless internet.
* Identical villa rents from Sandestin for $2,500 per week (with no golf cart).
* Please see our pics.
* Rental terms and conditions are shown, below. Most sites do not include the specifics.
* FOR FASTEST SERVICE, PLEASE CLICK "EMAIL OWNER" BUTTON ON RIGHT AND SEND A WRITTEN REQUEST. CALL 502-585-4411 BEFORE CLICKING THE "BOOK IT BUTTON". NOTE: HOMEAWAY AND VRBO HAVE IMPLEMENTED A SERVICE FEE OF FOUR PERCENT (4%) TO TEN PERCENT (10%) ON ALL RESERVATIONS PROCESSED THROUGH THE "BOOK IT" BUTTON ON THEIR WEBSITES. THE SERVICE FEE IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE FRAUD PROTECTION AND 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO TRAVELERS. IF YOU WISH TO AVOID THIS SERVICE FEE, YOU MAY BOOK YOUR VACATION BY TELEPHONING THE OWNER DIRECTLY AT 502-585-4411.
* BOOK EARLY FOR BEST SELECTION OF AVAILABLE DATES. SUMMER SELLS OUT EVERY YEAR!
* If you need a second villa, we have a close friend with a similar one nearby. Let us know and we will try to accommodate your needs.
* The eastern exposure and full lake view offers a beautiful sunrise over the water and evening shade--the perfect combination for your family vacation. Relax on the deck overlooking the lake.
* Do you fish? If so bring your tackle! There are plenty of bass in the lake a few steps away. There are many other lakes on the resort you can also fish in. No fishing license needed anywhere on the resort. The policy is catch and release.
Most Villas at Sandestin are on the Bayside of the resort, not the Beachside. Being on the Beachside means you do not have to cross the 6 lane highway.
* Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort is the premier resort on the Florida Panhandle. Its 2,400 acres include private beach which you can access from two points. Four eighteen hole championship golf courses are within a mile of the Villa. These are the Links, Baytowne, Raven and Burnt Pine. Many fine restaurants and nightclubs are found at Baytowne Village. Likewise, Grand Boulevard offers a variety of restaurants including Flemings, PF Changs, Tommy Bahama, Mitchells and others. An upscale theater is now open.
* You will also find a marina, health club, salon, and other activities.
DEEP SEA FISHING. Destin has the best deep sea fishing anywhere on the Florida Gulf coast. A large fleet of charter boats is located in the Destin Harbor eight miles west. You can book any type of trip you desire.
We accept payment by personal check, bank check, VISA, Master Card or Discover.
Travel Insurance available through VRBO.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS RENTAL. You agree to these by payment of the rental amount.
(1) The property address is 5194 Beachwalk Drive, Miramar Beach, FL 32550.
(2) Cancellation Policy--In case of mandatory evacuation, pro rata refund of unused nights.
(3) Weekly rentals receiving the advertised discount rate are Saturday to Saturday. All quoted rates are in U.S. Dollars.
(4) Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. local time (central time zone). Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
(5) No Pets allowed. No Smoking Allowed. Additional charges will apply to remedy. If you must smoke, light up outdoors.
(6) To rent this Villa you must be 25 years of age or older. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Anyone under the age of 25 must be accompanied by their parents at all times when in the Villa. By renting the Villa you certify that you meet these age requirements.
(7) The person(s) renting the Villa shall occupy the Villa. No subletting is permitted.
(8) $200 Key/Damage Deposit required. If you or your guests cause damage during your stay (to the Villa or Golf Cart), you will be charged based upon replacement cost of the item(s) damaged plus cleaning fee. Failure to return the keys by the date set forth on the previous page will result in $200 re-key charge. Any damage will be first paid from the deposit.
(9) Breach of items (5), (6) or (7) will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all funds paid.
(10) You and your guests will strictly abide by all Federal, State, Local and Sandestin laws, rules and regulations.
(11) You shall indemnify and hold Owner harmless from action(s)of yourself or others present along with you during the rental period.
Should you have questions about this villa, call the owners, Tom & Connie. Our phone number is 502-585-4411. We are in Louisville, KY and welcome your call 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. eastern time.
Keywords: 2 bedroom 2.5 bath villa with golf cart.
We love being with our family and friends at Sandestin! Everything about the area is family fun oriented. We want to share our villa with others wishing to experience the same things we enjoy.
Tom Ewen purchased this villa in 1995
There is so much to do here--golf, beach, fishing, shopping, dining, entertainment...you name it!
Do you enjoy watching the FULL MOON rise? If you do, there is nothing like seeing it come up over the lake from the deck. Full moon dates for 2016 are January 23; February 22; March 23; April 22; May 21; June 20; July 19; August 18; September 16; October 16; November 14; and December 13. Highly recommended!
This condo is just what we expected and more. The pictures were true. We had the best time. The lake was beautiful. The golf cart was very nice to have. We were amazed at all the places you could go on it. Tom and Connie were so easy to work with and they truly care that you have a great vacation. I totally recommend you staying here. We will go back!
This was my first rental through VRBO and Tom and Connie were wonderful to work with. They checked in with us on the first day of arrival to make sure we had what we needed. The condo is big with so much room for a family of 4. We loved the golf cart and found it easy to take to beach, pool, grocery store/Starbucks and Baytowne Wharf. Traveling with kids, safety and cleanliness are my 2 highest priorities. This condo/Sandestin resort exceeded our expectations. Thank you!!!!
This oversized two bedroom condo feels as if you are at your very own beach house. This is a meticulously maintained home, clean as a whistle, perfect layout, tasteful furnishings, truly a gem. Private front entry to an outside patio ideal to drop all the stuff coming back from the beach or golf course and organize for the next day. Step inside to a kitchen with breakfast bar, appointed large dining table, newer powder room, generous LR seating for all, large screen TV, and another large private patio overlooking serene lake with fountains which was my favorite place to watch the sunrise with morning coffee. Plush fresh carpet stairs leads you to second floor. Two large bedrooms, both with TVs, large closets with hangers, and attached baths. Full size washer and dryer. Beach toys. I could go on and on. Owners are very accessible and encourage you to feel as if you were at your own home. We use to own in Beachside 2 and have rented the last few years (small W/D, smelly, noisy party area, old mattresses, bad HVAC, tiny golf cart, bad cleaning crew, nasty old towels). This unit is by far the best in the area. It is located towards the end of the street near a turnaround so very quiet, limited to no traffic. Best mention of all is that there is a 6 person golf cart. We flew from Chicago for a 13 day vacation and never needed a car. We are a young family with two small kids. Had a blast can't wait to come back next year!
Great accommodations. Love the view of the lake. Golf cart was great. Beds comfortable. Bathrooms nice. Nice square footage. Would definitely go back.
My family of five really enjoyed this property. The villa was clean when we arrived and the owners had taken steps to ensure that the TV was functioning properly prior to our arrival. The layout and location of the villa is optimal. Having the golf cart available for renter use is a huge bonus, as you can take it anywhere in Sandestin. Had we not taken day trips to the acquarium and Seaside, we never would have used our car for the entire trip.
This was a wonderful home. Tom and Connie were very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. The house was beautiful with plenty of room and very comfortable beds! The golf cart was a wonderful additive to get us to the beach and the resort is a great place! Will definitely be back! Thanks for a wonderful week!
The Emerald Coast is best known for its white sand beaches. The shopping, dining, fishing, golfing, relaxing... just enjoying your family and friends is easy to do here.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 28 2016 - Aug 13 2016
7 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2016 - Feb 28 2017
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|cleaning fee||$115 + Tax|
IN CASE OF MANDATORY EVACUATION, PRO RATA REFUND OF UNUSED NIGHTS.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.