About the property
- Apartment1130 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay1 - 5 nights
Two Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 7
Graced with excessive 105 sq.m, this 5 elevation Two Bedroom apartment River View 62 Exclusive is characterized with graceful layout, elegant amenities and easy access to the Prague cultural sites. The delightful, eye-catching organization of the River View 62 Exclusive sleeping unit is guaranteed by total of its comforts which include internet connection, parquet floor, not to mention city maps. Stylishly presented, the Two Bedroom apartment River View 62 Exclusive is featuring a rest room with bath with shower, washbasin , and Towels and a kitchen unit completed with Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, electric kettle, and microwave. In case you are searching for comfortable accommodation at a low price, look no more and reserve our marvelous River View 62 Exclusive apartment in Prague.
ApartmentsApart Holdings Limited
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, german, spanish, russian, italian, czech, polish
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 17, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Large apartment, but in an older building--smelly bathroom. Manager charged above advertised price.
(1) Good location at north end of Prague 2.
(2) Good amount of space in apartment.
(1) Our quoted price from our VRBO reservation was given in EUR. Our bank and credit card charge no foreign transaction or currency conversion fees. However, only after we had arrived were we were told that we must pay in cash in order to pay in EUR. To pay by credit card required paying in CZK at an exchange rate determined by the manager of the property. The property told us after the fact that the exchange rate they used was 26,8 CZK/EUR. We only discovered later that the EUR had not traded that highly against the CZK in the previous six months. As a result, we paid about 5% over the actual exchange rate of 25,55 CZK/EUR. Not a tremendous cost increase, but certainly falsely advertised. After multiple conversations with the manager, we were unable to recover any of the overcharged amount.
(2) Street parking is difficult to find.
(3) Nearby parking garages do not necessarily operate 24 hours/day.
(4) Musty/mildew smell in bathroom. I believe it got a little better when I blocked what appeared to be an open sewer vent with some wet toilet paper.
(5) Climbing five flights of stairs with small children was less than ideal.