About the property
- Apartment247 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
300m from the sea, sea view, pool, tennis
Rent recent studio on the Blue Coast, well located in the center of Sausset-les-Pins less than 300m from the marina and the sea.
Well oriented with sea view, in ground garden with access suitable for pushchairs and wheelchair friendly,
The 23sqm apartment has a terrace of about 6m and garden of 20m where you can enjoy sunbathing and family meals.
The studio is furnished and equipped with comfort, with 4 beds including a bunk bed.
Private access to the tennis courts and the swimming pool of the residence.
Place private secure underground parking.
Studio 300m from the sea, sea view, pool, tennis
Number of main rooms: 1.
Sleeps 4 bunk beds 2 children, 2 adults seater convertible sofa.
Party night for children separated from the living room.
Total area of leased premises: 22m.
Covered terrace: 6m.
Private parking in the basement, 1 car capacity.
Tennis and pool access (4 cards).
1 Keyring: Key + studio + garage key lock key + 1 remote control to open the garage
Exhibition and view: East oriented, sea view to the south.
Sea Distance: 400m, 5min walk.
Distance from downtown: 400m, 5min walk.
Distance from shops: 400m, 5min walk.
Distance restaurant: 400m, 5min walk.
Distance to nearest beach:
Is 1000m, 11min walk.
West: 1000m, 12 min walk.
Distance from the train station:
By car: 1000m, 4min.
On foot: 850m, 11min.
D9 output (Quick Path to Blue Coast): 2.3km, 4min.
Blue Coast Golf 2.1 km, 6 min by car.
= Deposit: € 500.
It will be presented on the day of arrival in the rental, but will not be cashed, unless noted damage.
= Payment: 20% of the price of the week requested
= Additional cleaning fee: 30 €.
= Sheets and towels not supplied.
The possibility of rent: 20 € / pers.
Pets are not allowed.
- Fitted kitchen
- Washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Air Conditioning
- TV / TNT
- Numerous other equipment
- Bains sun
- Access to private tennis courts of the residence
- Private access to the pool of the residence
- Provencal market: Thursday morning and Sunday morning
- Jet ski
- Spots Surf and Bodyboard
- Diving Spots Diving
- Marseille-Provence Airport
- TGV station Aix-en-Provence
- TGV station Marseille
- SNC Gare F Sausset-les-Pins online TER Marseille / Miramas
- Highway A55 Marseille-Fos and highway D9 of the blue Coast
- 4 km from Carry-le-Rouet: beaches, coves, scuba diving spots, Casino, ...
- 7 km of the Crown: Verdon beach, the beach Crown Vella and diving spot, the beaches of La Saulce and Holy Cross, filming location for 'Camping Paradis', his famous semaphore and its automated lighthouse ...
- 14 km of Martigues: the Venice of Provence, traces the prehistory of the Neolithic period, but also Celtic, Greek and Roman, ...
- 11 km of Ensuès-la-Redonne: Calanque de la Redonne and beaches, discovery of burials under tiles and amphorae dating from antiquity ...
- 17 km of Rove: Creek of Creek of Niolon and Vesse and beaches, the Romanesque chapel of Saint-Michel Gignac twelfth century was a Templar stronghold, goat cheese 'the Bush Rove, ...
- 25 km from Fos-sur-Mer: The famous spots of windsurfing, surfing, bodyboarding, kitesurfing and windsurfing ...
- 35 km from Marseille: Beaches, creeks, Old Port, Notre Dame de la Garde, the MUCEM ...
- 45 km of Aix-en-Provence: Spa Cited Romaine, Émile Zola and Paul Cézanne, international festival of lyric art, ...
- 64 km from Arles: Attendances Celtic and Roman colony, gateway to the Camargue plain of Trebon, the Alpilles, the Crau, Bullfighting, Feria, ...
- 68 km from Cassis 'Who has seen Paris and not Cassis has seen nothing' dixit Frédéric Mistral, vineyards, creeks, beaches, strong cultural heritage, The Cap Canaille is one of the highest sea cliffs in Europe , Semaphore ...
- 95 km from Saint-Rémy-de-Provence: Alpilles, prehistoric past with rock carvings found in Otello cave caves with as Baldouin cave site of Glanum, Vineyards, Feria, Wine festival, Nostradamus. ..
- 100 km of the Camargue center: saline, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, bulls and cowboys, pink flamingos (visible from Fos-sur-Mer), ...
- 109 km of Avignon in Vaucluse, just over a 1 hour drive from Giant of Provence, Mont Ventoux, Carpentras, L'Isle sur la Sorgue, Avignon and its festival, ...
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- May 15, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 11:00 AM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
très bon sejour
Logement très propre très équipé. Bonne situation pour avoir accès a tout a pied. Même si nous avons pris la voiture nous ne le regrettons pas tellement la région est Belle a visiter. Propriétaire très accueillant. Bref aucun soucis.