About the property
- Apartment559 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
French Riviera - Between Cannes and St Tropez
In a residence of 4 floors with elevator and parking, this 2 bedroom apartment of 52m² equipped for 4 people, is located near the Port of Boulouris and its shops (200m) and the sandy beach of the 'Turtle '.
On the 1st floor, South exposure with park view and sea view, this 2 rooms is composed of an entrance giving access to the kitchen (electric hob 4 burners, oven, microwave, fridge / freezer, washing machine and dishwasher ), a living room with TV, sofa bed 2 persons (140 × 190) giving access to the terrace (garden furniture), a bedroom (2 beds 1 person 90 × 190 can also make a large bed) , a bathroom with large walk-in shower, a separate toilet, private parking in the basement.
Different promotions during the year from 15 consecutive days reserved (except July / August):
- 15% for 2 weeks booked (except from 07/07/18 to 25/08/18)
- 30% for 3 weeks and more (except from 07/07/18 to 25/08/18)
Possibility to rent on site:
- Sheet set with pillowcases: 10 €
- Towel set (1 large, 1 small, 1 tea towel): 10 €
- baby cot: € 30 / stay
Pets are accepted without supplement
Possibility to have wifi (to order at the time of booking):
- 1 week: 35 €
- 2 weeks: 50 €
- 3 weeks: 65 €
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- french, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Très joli appartement tout le confort et très belle exposition magnifique
Oui j.ai adoré et espère pouvoir y revenir éventuellement en septembre
Merci pour votre message et au plaisir de vous accueillir une nouvelle fois.
Different desires according to the seasons:
* From January to March:
- The Route du Mimosa which stretches 130 km from Bormes-les-Mimosas to Grasse. This tourist route, is typically the symbol of a winter Riviera that offers in a mild climate, a kind of holiday resort between azure and yellow sun.
- The Carnival of Nice with its big heads and its flowery corsos;
- The Lemon Festival in Menton and its giant citrus motifs.
*In May :
- The inevitable Cannes Film Festival with its parade of movie stars on the promenade of La Croisette
* from the month of June: Provence and its lavender fields in bloom! Far niente on the beaches along the coast; The visit of Saint Tropez and its splendid beaches of Ramatuelle and Pampelonne ...
*In autumn :
- Hiking in the Massif de l Estérel; Chestnut festivals everywhere ...
* And all the year and without moderation:
- Grasse and its perfumes, Monaco and its oceanographic museum, Nice and its walk of the English, Saint Paul de Vence and its artists, ... but also the Gorges du Verdon, the road of the perched villages of the country of Fayence, Le Massif des Maures, L Thoronet Abbey, The Massif of Sainte-Baume and The Basilica of St-Maximin-la-Ste-Baume ....
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Différentes promotions durant l'année à partir de 15 jours consécutifs réservés (sauf Juillet/Août) : - 15% pour 2 semaines réservées (sauf du 07/07/18 au 25/08/18) - 30% pour 3 semaines et plus (sauf du 07/07/18 au 25/08/18) Nos prix s'entendent consommations d'eau et d'électricité comprises de Juin à Septembre. En dehors de cette période, les consommations sont facturées