Homey and modern at the same time apartment located in the Old Town. It consists of a bedroom with a double bed, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and a living room with a double sofa bed. Perfect for 4 guests. Enjoy!
Free Wi-Fi Internet access is provided.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Check-in office: 29 Nowy Swiat Street, Warsaw, open Monday - Friday: 9AM-8PM, Saturday – Sunday: 9AM-5PM, holidays: closed.
For arrivals outside these hours or on holidays, please call us in advance to schedule a meeting. Late check-in fee of 15 € is charged for arrivals after 10PM.
It is possible to check in online. Thanks to that you will be able to go straight to your apartment and avoid late check-in fees. Please ask our staff for more information.
We are one of the oldest teams around in the serviced apartments business. We've been doing this almost 15 years and you don't survive that long without doing a few things right.
Your satisfaction is our goal and nothing makes us happier than our guests loving their holidays. Please, please, if something is wrong when you arrive let us know and we will endeavor to fix it right away.
We work harder so you can sleep better
All ApartmentsApart properties meet our high standards. We don't take a property on unless:
- it's near the ground floor or has an elevator
- has a decent kitchen
- is well located / convenient for public transport
- would meet the approval of the majority of our guests
And once we take a property on we:
- paint it up
- furnish it tastefully with furniture suitable to sleep as many guests as possible in comfort
- provide extra amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay like hair driers and internet
- supply a handbook for you so you can work the equipment in the apartment
- leave you some tips on the area and restaurants
We're sure that you'll love staying with us. We have hundreds of thousands of customers who already love our services. Why not make it one more?
Appartement calme, très bien situé pour visiter Varsovie à pieds. L'équipement était toutefois insuffisant : plusieurs ampoules électriques ne fonctionnaient pas, manque de vaisselle, casseroles, poêle, etc... A l'arrivée, il a fallu patienter longuement car les clés n'étaient pas disponibles. Bonne organisation par contre pour la prise en charge à l'aéroport.