|Minimum Stay||1 - 4 nights|
This stylish studio apartment is just a short walk away from a tram stop, which will enable you to travel with ease around the Belgian capital city. The 35sqm studio consists of a bedroom with a double bed, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen (including a dishwasher and an electric kettle) and a cozy living room.
Free Wi-Fi access is also provided.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Check-in office: Rue Grétry 23, open Monday-Friday: 10-22, Saturday 10-18, Sunday and national holidays-closed.
For arrivals outside these hours, or on national holidays, please call us in advance to schedule a meeting. City tax of EUR 4,59/day/apartment will be collected from you at check-in separately, and we will transfer it to the city jurisdiction.
Late check-in fee of 30 € is charged for arrivals after 22 hrs
We are one of the oldest teams around in the serviced apartments business. We've been doing this almost 15 years and you don't survive that long without doing a few things right.
Your satisfaction is our goal and nothing makes us happier than our guests loving their holidays. Please, please, if something is wrong when you arrive let us know and we will endeavor to fix it right away.
We work harder so you can sleep better
All ApartmentsApart properties meet our high standards. We don't take a property on unless:
- it's near the ground floor or has an elevator
- has a decent kitchen
- is well located / convenient for public transport
- would meet the approval of the majority of our guests
And once we take a property on we:
- paint it up
- furnish it tastefully with furniture suitable to sleep as many guests as possible in comfort
- provide extra amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay like hair driers and internet
- supply a handbook for you so you can work the equipment in the apartment
- leave you some tips on the area and restaurants
We're sure that you'll love staying with us. We have hundreds of thousands of customers who already love our services. Why not make it one more?