Beautiful loft / workshop, family, housing only the 8th and last floor in a busy commercial area (Commerce Street) and 5 minutes walk from the Champs de Mars, the banks of the Seine and the new Beaugrenelle shopping center.
A haven of peace and light.
Ideal for 2/3 friends, a couple or a family with children and / or babies (all baby equipment on site).
- Cosy and comfortable, renovated there 7 years and 3 years.
- It consists of a large living room of 40m2 with a canopy + 4m height overlooking the landscaped terrace, a large bedroom with ensuite bathroom and an insulated loft bedroom above the living room. Fully fitted and separate toilet.
- The first bedroom, wide, has a futon (Japanese bed down) comfortable 140 cm for 1 to 2 adults and 2 children and a baby cot. Part of dressing up for you. (Drawers + wardrobe). Books and toys are available.
- The 2nd bedroom has a "king size" very comfortable 180 cm wide with feather duvet and wardrobe (access to drawers + 1 part closet).
- The bathroom 'zen', recently renovated, has a very large walk-in shower (with a baby bath, floor or on foot if necessary).
- The living room "L" of 35-40m², double exposure, is composed of a dining area with its extension in the perfectly formed and equipped kitchen, and living room with
over 4 m high ceilings and a large window overlooking a lovely landscaped terrace facing south and fitted (chairs, table and chairs), overlooking the rooftops of Paris, and on the other side view of the dome Invalides.
Living room with a sofa bed, a large screen TV with home theater system and a hi-fi chain / i pod / i phone,
On all sides the apartment overlooks the courtyard, not overlooked.
Building with access code and guardian, you can leave 1 pram under cover with cable and padlock provided.
- Many shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants in the Commerce Street and adjacent streets, but also Av Motte Piquet.. I'd be happy to give you my "good addresses".
Bakeries 2-TB to end of the street (including 1 BIO).
- Market Wednesday and Sunday morning in the metro Bd de Grenelle.
- Also 1 square and 1 park for children less than 8 minutes (plus the Champs de Mars).
- 1 Gym "Club Med Gym" to 100m and a gym Néoness 250m.
- Commercial Centre Beaugrenelle 800m walk (or 2 stops), with its many shops, restaurants and cinema Pathé last generation.
- Art Cinema and testing "Chaplin" 200m.
- Metro, Bus, Velib station Autolib station and within 50 m ..
- Served by 3 subway lines (6-8-10) and several bus lines. In some direct subway stations, you will have access to all the "high places" in Paris (Trocadero, Etoile / Champs Elysées, St Germain des Pres / Odeon, Department Stores, Concorde / Tuileries Madeleine / Opera, etc ...). Just as Roland Garros stations ..
TO NOTE :
This is a residence of a couple with a young child who is absent regularly; So you live in a place that lives with it all as well as equipment items and effects that we ask you to respect course. We rely on you to also take care of the plants ...
Weekly cleaning. Possibility of households for longer stays, possibility of baby sitting on request.