In a quiet and well maintained family home:
- Dining room, living room + equipped kitchen and balcony facing the sea, possibility of lunch outside.
- 2 bedrooms on the mountain side, bathroom, separate wc.
- Numerous cupboards, TV, DVD player, washing machine, dishwasher, WIFI ...
- Private parking, comfort element to overcome, everything can be done on foot.
(Indeed the village of Banyuls has a large number of parking meters around the beaches, in the center ... which makes it quite expensive parking).
- Beautiful views of sea, rocks, vines, mountain.
- 2 supervised beaches near the residence, during the high season.
- 1 hotel-restaurant at 50m + fast food on the beach of Elmes, bakery nearby, breakdown garage ...
- Departure of hiking along the Mediterranean coast at the foot of the building, GR20 from the town hall ...
- Access to the center of the village (700m to 1km) walk along the seafront, inland, or by municipal shuttle.
- Various water activities for young and old (sea trips, fishing, diving, jet-skiing, canoeing ...) many local events (sardane, harvest, harvest festival), other centers of interest (Maillol museum, thalasso, aquarium, boules courts, tennis courts, equestrian center ...), visit of many cellars ...
- Fishing and pleasure port.
- Excursions organized by the Tourist Office for the discovery of the region on the French and Spanish territory.
-Transport possible from Cerbere to Perpignan by coaches of C. G. (stop at the foot of the residence) for the participation of 1 € per person (Cerbère, Paulille, Port-Vendres, Collioure, Argeles, St Cyprien, Perpignan).
- The welcome is provided by Marylise permanent resident of Banyuls can give you all the useful information for the smooth running of your stay, help you out if necessary, answer all your questions ...
- We thought of the young residents, an umbrella bed, a high chair and toys and books will be available.
- And if you want to taste an excellent Banyuls, succulent wines from our terroirs, go to the port at the stand Vial-Magnères or cellar rue R. herriot (owner harvester) where you will be greeted with smile, friendliness and competence .
(outside the months of June, July, August and September, billing electricity consumption at 0.75 € / kwh based on meter reading on arrival and return)
GOOD HOLIDAYS, YOU WILL BE ENCHANTED BY YOUR STAY AT LES ELMES.
Discount of 10% for 15 nights.
Do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.