In the heart of the historic district of Rosmeur, the apartment "Bâbord" is located on the second floor of an old house of character overlooking a small quiet square.
Ideally located, the rental is quiet while enjoying the close proximity of the town center. You can even spend your holiday without using a car.
Completely renovated, the apartment is bright, spacious and comfortable. You spend your holidays in a modern and warm atmosphere enjoying the clear view of the bay of Douarnenez.
The rental benefits from all amenities: the two bedrooms have a beautiful sea view, the kitchen is open with bar, dining room with sofa and DVD player (there is no TV), washing machine and location to dry the laundry in the attic of the house.
In fine weather, you can relax while enjoying the enclosed garden at the back of the house.
Note if you wish to come to two families: the apartment "Tribord", same area, is located on the same floor of our house: you can consult our ad Homelid N ° 674840.
The house is close to shops, the fishing port and coastal path. The beaches are easily accessible on foot (the nearest are a 15-minute walk).
- supermarket, bakeries, caterer, press house within 100 meters;
- market halls every day on weekdays and big market on Mondays and Saturdays;
- creperies, restaurants and cafes nearby;
- Plomarc'h natural area (farm animals, aromatic garden, children's playground, archaeological site);
- Beaches within 15 minutes walk, Boat Museum, Tristan Island;
- artists' studios and art galleries.
Many sports and cultural events, tours, guided walks are offered throughout the year in Douarnenez and around. In the city center, while nearby, many artists' studios are worth visiting. Concerts, fest-noz, theater, exhibitions are regularly showing.