Please visit www.180.fr for full information and pictures !
In short :
- Charming cottage for two, 40 sq. meters inside, and a huge private terrace (80 sq. m.) with jacuzzi, pergola, solarium, lounge chairs, dining table...
- Unique, spectacular and panoramic view over the Gorges de l'Ardèche.
- A wild and totally preserved nature, absolute calm all year round, and a provençal climate
- Build in a traditional provençal "mas", the cottage has its own private entrance (we live in a distinct part of the building, facing south).
- Located in a very calm and quiet area of Balazuc, the house is a few minutes walk from the the center of the village and the river: you won’t need to take your car to go to a restaurant, have a drink in the village, or go for a little swim in the river.
- Balazuc, a medieval village classified among the Most Beautiful Villages of France and among the Villages de Caractère, is nearby first class natural, cultural and historical sites, such as the Grotte Chauvet, the Gorges de l'Ardèche, or the Aven d'Orgnac, just to mention a few of them.
EQUIPMENT & SERVICES
- Comfortable, stylish and cosy, high quality furnitures, upscale amenities.
- Main living room with an open and fully equiped kitchen (induction hotplate, oven, refrigerator-freezer, dishwasher), dining table and lounge area (sofa, flat TV, Netflix, DVD player, bluetooth station).
- Bedroom with a Pirelli Queen size bed (160x200), wardrobe, chest of drawers, and household linen.
- Bathroom with toilets, very large walk-in shower, hair dryer, washing machine, iron and board. Towels and bathrobes provided.
- Free wi-fi.
- Non smoking accomodation, access not suitable for disabled persons nor children, not pets allowed.
- We can provide you two bikes (we'll just need a 300€ deposit).
- French, english and italian spoken.
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES IN AND AROUND BALAZUC
- In Balazuc : a few restaurants and bars, craft shops, and a little market with local products every tuesday evening in July and August.
- Bigger shops and all services can be found in Pradons, Vogüé or Ruoms (less than 10 minutes).
- Medieval villages (Labeaume, Vogüé, Thines, Saint-Montan...), beautiful landscapes (Gorges de l'Ardèche, Aven d'Orgnac, Parc naturel régional des Monts d'Ardèche...), vineyards, artists and craftsmen, typical restaurants, goat cheese makers, hiking, cycling, horse riding, climbing and via ferrata, canoe, plane: one week is usually too short to discover the richness of the area.
Please note that these prices do not include HomeAway service fees.
Feel free to contact us directly via our website.
- High season (april to end of september): 1090€ per week.
- Low season (october to end of march): 890€ per week.
- Week-end or mid-week prices: 145€ per night, 2 nights minimum, in low season only. Please understand that we give preferential treatment to long stays: therefore, reservations for shorts stays will be confirmed three weeks before the beginning of your stay.
- Discount: all year long, we offer -10% on the second week.
- Cleaning: a full cleaning must be done before departure to return the cottage in its original state. If you prefer not to, a 60€ cleaning option is available.
- Check-in from 18:00, check-out at 12:00.
RESERVATION, DEPOSIT, AND PAYMENT
- Reservation confirmed after a first payment (25% of the total) is done.
- Balance is due upon arrival.
- Damages deposit: 800€ (due upon arrival), refund one week after your departure.