Built in 2005, this property is located at the corner of Atlantic Avenue and Aster Road, Unit 104; this larger end unit is located in a quiet part of town near a park, convenient store and various restaurants. This condo is one block from a large beach with lifeguards, 6 blocks from the convention center and 5 blocks from Wildwood boardwalk, which has 3 large amusement parks and a water park. The neighborhood also has miniature golf, family amusement center, tennis courts and arcades. Historic Cape May is only 6 miles away where you can spend the day on the beach, shopping or dining out. - Blankets and pillows are provided; bed and bath linens are not. - There are 2 parking spots outside the building and a pool for condo residents only. The condo features a full kitchen, dishwasher, washer/dryer, elevator, and private storage unit for beach equipment and bikes.
Security Deposit: A $250.00 security deposit is required 7 days after booking. It is fully refundable 20 days after your departure date so long as the following requirements are met:
(1) No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear;
(2) All trash and discards are placed in proper receptacles, soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned, and condo is left in clean ready-to-use condition;
(3) All keys are returned according to instructions by owners;
(4) All charges accrued during the stay are paid;
(5) No bedding such as bedspreads, pillows, etc., or any of the contents of the condo are lost or damaged;
(6) All decorations, appliances, remotes, and wall hangings remain in unit, in good condition; and/or
(7) The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or local law enforcement.
We stayed in #unit 104. The condo is beautifully decorated and is was clean and fun to stay in. The location cannot be beat. One block off the beach and across from the Little league baseball Park. It is heaven to sit on the porch-balcony with a glass of wine and watch the night games. The local restaurants are great including Bandana's and Little Italy on Atlantic Avenue, as well as Gelateria and Primo Hoagie's on New Jersey Avenue. If you like surfing, the surf shop right beside Primo has a surf camp which is great for kids. We really loved the access to the Boardwalk and the rides as well. This condo is a wonderful getaway.
We recently stayed in unit 104 and had a wonderful time. The unit was equipped with everything you need for a great vacation. The only thing you have to bring are sheets, towels, and blankets and the rest is there for you. The convenient first floor enabled us to use the steps which lead you right to the front door. The only thing I wish this condo had was an outdoor grill. The unit looked exactly like the pictures show and it was very clean. We were in walking distance of a few good restaurants, basketball courts, playground, and directly across from baseball fields.The beginning of the boardwalk is only a few blocks away and its a nice walk. I would recommend this unit to anyone wishing to stay in Wildwood Crest.
Other Activities: family arcades, amusement parks, 5 blocks from the boardwalk