This fascinating apartment located in the heart of historical Lisbon will lead you in to a travel through time, beholding the paintings and old pictures on the walls. You will feel like wandering on the narrow streets of the old town where the florists, the grocers and the fishermen in times past cried out their trade.
The apartment has a dining room with a table and chairs that sit 6, beautifully decorated, with a passage to a spacious living room.
The living room has a large sofa and two armchairs and a LCD TV. The high ceilings and the wide windows with wooden shutters give the living room a stunning natural light.
The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances and all the crockery and cutlery you need to prepare a meal. It has dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, mixer, iron and ironing board.
It has also a workbench with high stools and a table with two chairs by the window for a nice breakfast.
Along the corridor a bedroom with two single beds and a large wardrobe, gracefully decorated, and a bathroom with shower that serves the bedroom.
Finally, the master bedroom en suite, elegant and comfortable, furnished with a king size bed a large wardrobe, and a bathroom with two sinks and a bathtub with shower.
The location is very well supported with the local public transport network, from the famous yellow tram to the train or subway and bus, so there is no need to rent a car.
You can easily walk and find typical Portuguese restaurants, trendy shops, museums, and surprisingly sightseeing tours.
The perfect apartment to enjoy a city vacation, breathing the city’s frenzy outset.
There is free wireless Internet throughout the house.
The apartment has double glazed windows, security door and intercom.
A/C available in both bedrooms and living room.
Elevator in the building.
Bed linen, bath linen and house crockery and cutlery included.
Smoking is not permitted in the apartment;
Pets are not allowed:
The apartment is prepared for disabled or impaired people;
No noise is allowed after 10pm.
A house manual will be provided on the check in. Please follow the rules in it.
Minimum stay: 4 nights. Up to 4, can be allowed case by case, but extra cleaning fee will be charged.
Maximum occupancy: 4 guests
Check In / Out Information:
Check-in – Between 04p.m. and 08pm.; before 04pm only if it´s possible and an extra fee of EUR 30 will be applied; late check-in between 08pm and 12am an extra fee of EUR 30 will be applied; after 12am an extra fee of EUR 50 will be applied.
Check-out – Between 08am and 11am; after 11am only if it´s possible and an extra fee of EUR 30 will be applied; early check-out between 12am and 06am an extra fee of EUR 50 will be applied, between 06am and 08 am an extra fee of EUR 30 will be applied.
Transfer Airport / Apartment: can be arranged for an extra cost of 20€ for maximum 4 Guests.
Baby / Child Equipment: Cot and high chair for infants and toddlers can be provided for an extra fee of €5 per day.
Cleaning services: Linen/maid services can be requested at an extra fee, however a housekeeping service with fresh bed linen and towels is secured before every check-in.
Extra cleaning fee of €60 will be applied on stays up to 4 nights.
Concierge: While enjoying this beautiful apartment can be plentiful you can also enjoy the surrounding area using the services of our “rent-a-friend”; book a restaurant or request catering services; babysitting services; hire a car or a driver at your disposal; arrange for surf lessons or a guided tour and pic-nic at the beautiful Sintra Natural Parks and Monuments, your wish will be satisfied and you’ll be able to enjoy living in Cascais to its best. Extra costs apply.
To make your reservation you only have to do a bank transfer or a payment by credit card of 35% of the total cost of the stay and the remaining 65% will be paid until 15 days before check-in.
Security Deposit of €200 will be charged on check-in; this deposit will be returned on check-out if no claims are made on the house conditions and order, and no damages found in the property.