Looking for peace and scenery?
We offer this cottage ideally located in Baldenheim Central Alsace, quiet and in the countryside.
Halfway between Strasbourg and Colmar, and close to various tourist and cultural sites, so you can easily discover all the treasures of our region by browsing through the famous wine route.
The duplex house has been in the outbuildings of a typical farmhouse dating from 1784 for the oldest part.
It consists of:
On the ground floor:
- Fully equipped kitchen (oven, hob, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker)
- Living room with 2 convertible corner sofa (sleeping 140x200 quality).
- Bedroom 1 with 2 110x190 beds, bedside tables.
- Bedroom 2 'suite' with a large bed 160x200, bedside tables, wardrobe and en suite shower
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and sink
On request we will provide a free cot and high chair.
The beds will be made upon arrival and towels will also be provided for the stay. You will not have the minimum to make business with you!
Our extras for your stay:
- Beds made on arrival
- Free supply of sheets, towels, tea towels.
- Cleaning products supplied for your stay.
- WiFi and unlimited free High Flow.
- Last bike available CTI B'Twin type.
- Provision of a Ping Pong with rackets and balls.
- Provision of a laptop for viewing emails or internet.
- Free parking in the courtyard with motorized gate.
Next to the house residents, we will stay at any time at your disposal during your stay to answer your questions and guide you on the various tours, cities and monuments to visit.
Moreover, this cottage is non smoking and pets are not accepted.