The chalet "Chez Dany" in the quiet hamlet of Petit Parcher 1km from the historic center of Vallouise, allows you to come enjoy the pleasures of the mountain, with family or friends. The many sports and / or cultural be it winter or summer will allow you to spend an unforgettable stay in the heart of the Ecrins National Park.
* Winter: Ski resorts of Pelvoux / Vallouise and Puy St Vincent at 5 and 10 minutes by car (possibility of free shuttles 200m from the chalet) for alpine activities, snowshoeing, tobogganing, dog rides sledding, ice skating ... The cross country tracks located mainly in Vallouise pass right in front of the cottage.
* Summer: white water sports, hiking, climbing, climbing, mountain biking, paragliding, summer toboggan, tree climbing ...
Our rental 250m², modern and warm atmosphere, and its wooded 1000m² plot invites you to relax on the terraces in the quiet of the mountain.
Two terraces at your disposal: Terrace full South, table and chairs for 13 guests, hammock, lounge chairs, electric awning, outdoor games and darts. East Terrace, table and chairs, barbecue (coal available), patio heaters, electric store and small garden herbs. A mountain hut is available to take your sports equipment or other (mountain biking, skiing, canoeing ...)
Chalet Chez Dany description:
- 1 living room (85m²), comfortable living room equipped with a flat screen TV, Ipod dock home theater, DVD, Mp3, WI-FI internet connection, electric sofa, massage chair and other board games. Room opening onto the dining room with a large table for 13 seats and a bar counter with high chairs.
- 1 modern fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator American freezer, touch oven, microwave, induction hob 3 fireplaces, dishwasher XXL, programmable coffee maker, kettle, open electrical box, drummer electric mixer, kitchen utensils, raclette, fondue, grill, griddle...)
- 1 central hall with a shared toilet on the ground floor. Access to the floor by a wooden staircase with library and reading area, a children's area with treasure trunk.
- 1 laundry room with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board, maintenance equipment
- 1 Very large room "The flakes" (33m²), on the floor, facing east, with a capacity of 5 beds, 1 double bed + 1 single bed + 1 double bed in the loft. 1 corner office, large wardrobe and large closet, clock radio, flat screen TV, balcony, bathroom (shower, sink, towel warmer, hair dryer) and WC.
- 1 Very large room "Puy-Saint-Vincent" (32m²), on the floor, facing south, with a capacity of 3 to 4 beds, 1 double bed + 1 single bed (possibility of adding a small bed extra extra), 1 office area, large closet wardrobe, alarm clock radio, flat screen TV, balcony, private bathroom (bath, bidet, sink, towel warmer, hair dryer) and toilet in the corridor.
- 1 large room "Pelvoux" (28m²), on the floor, facing west, with a capacity of 4 beds, 1 double bed + 1 double sofa bed, 1 desk, large closet wardrobe, alarm clock radio, flat screen TV, terrace balcony with table and chairs, bathroom (bath spa tub, bidet, sink, towel warmer, hair dryer) and WC.
- 1 large room "Montbrison" (25m²), on the ground floor, facing east, is equipped and empowered room to receive disabled. With a capacity of 3 beds, 1 electric double bed (Stand back and legs) + 1 single, 1 office area, large closet wardrobe, clock radio, flat screen TV, direct access to the terrace, bathroom (hydromassage shower, bidet, sink, towel warmer, hair dryer) and private W. C.
- Private parking for 8 cars outside the entrance of the chalet (plowed in the winter)
Our is located 200m from all shops (general food, bread, pharmacy, doctors, physios, snack restaurant, pizzeria, mountain guides office, sports rental shops, laundry ...)
We provide on request of baby supplies (2 umbrella beds and baby linens and towels, 1 high chair for meals, changing table, bathtub seat for infants, toy box, children's books in the library ...) without fresh.
Make your life easier and avoid clutter by taking the linen option. With this option, your beds are ready on arrival, towels and bathmats are already in place on towel heaters. You have to change your stay in the laundry. For more information contact us.
We also have several partnerships:
- With an escort of experienced astronomer mountain, if you want gold and already plan your stay, you can contact him at 06. 09. 87. 02. 63 or cazamontana @ gmail. com. He will be happy to offer hiking / Via ferrata / astronomy sessions, reduced tariff.
- With a sports shop which will make you a small discount on the rental if you rent your equipment at home.
Here is our website http: // cindymorand. wix. com / locationchalet-alps
and facebook address https: // www. Facebook. com / chezdanyvallouise or you will find some links on the conditions of the valley, with photos and the comments of former tenants. We also have a welcome book where you will find all information about our cottage but also the activities in the valley. http: // www. pdf-file. en / 2014/12/10 / book-to-home-in-dany /
Hope to see you soon in our mountains "Chez Dany"