The cottage "Chez Dany", located in the peaceful hamlet of Petit Parcher 1km from the historic center of Vallouise, allows you to come enjoy the joys of the mountains, with family or friends. The many sports and / or cultural activities whether in winter or summer will allow you to spend an unforgettable stay in the heart of the Ecrins National Park.
* Winter: Pelvoux / Vallouise and Puy St Vincent ski resorts at 5 and 10 minutes by car (possibility of free shuttles 200m from the chalet) for alpine skiing, snowshoeing, tobogganing, dog sled rides, ice rink ... The cross-country ski trails located mainly in Vallouise pass right in front of the chalet.
* Summer: Water sports, hiking, via ferrata, climbing, mountain biking, paragliding, summer tobogganing, tree climbing ...
Our hiring of 250m ², with the modern and cordial atmosphere, and its raised ground of 1000m ² invites you to come to relax on its terraces in the peace of the mountain.
Two terraces at your disposal: South facing terrace, table and chairs for 13 guests, hammock, deck chairs, electric awning, outdoor games and darts. East terrace, table and chairs, barbecue (charcoal available), patio heater, electric awning and small garden of aromatic herbs. A cabanon mountain is at your disposal to deposit your sports equipment or other (mountain biking, skis, canoe ...)
Description of Chalet Chez Dany:
- 1 living room (85m²), comfortable living room equipped with a flat screen, home cinema Ipod dock, DVD, Mp3, WI-FI internet connection, electric sofas, massage chair and various board games. Room open to the dining room equipped with a large table for 13 people and a bar with counter and high chairs.
- 1 modern fully equipped kitchen (American fridge freezer, oven touch, microwave, induction plate 3 fireplaces, XXL dishwasher, programmable coffee maker, kettle, can open electric mixer, electric mixer, full cookware, raclette, fondue, grill, pancake...)
- 1 central hall with a common WC on the ground floor. Access to the floor by a wooden staircase with library and small reading corner, a child's area with treasure trunk.
- 1 laundry room with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board, cleaning equipment
- 1 Very large room "Les vigneaux" (33m²), upstairs, facing east, with a capacity of 5 beds, 1 large double bed + 1 single bed + 1 double bed in mezzanine. 1 office area, large wardrobe and large closet, radio alarm clock, flat screen TV, balcony, bathroom (bath, sink, towel heater, hairdryer) and WC.
- 1 Very large room "Puy-saint-vincent" (32m²), upstairs, facing south, with a capacity of 3 to 4 beds, 1 large double bed + 1 single bed (possibility of adding a small bed extra bed), 1 desk, large wardrobe, alarm clock, flat screen TV, balcony, private bathroom (bath, bidet, sink, heated towel rail, hairdryer) and toilet on the landing.
- 1 large room "Pelvoux" (28m²), upstairs, facing west, with a capacity of 4 beds, 1 large double bed + 1 double sofa bed, 1 desk, large closet wardrobe, alarm clock, flat screen TV, balcony terrace with table and chairs, bathrooms (whirlpool tub, whirlpool, bidet, sink, towel warmer, hair dryer) and WC.
- 1 Large room "Montbrison" (25m²), on the ground floor, facing east, is a room equipped and able to accommodate people with reduced mobility. With a capacity of 3 beds, 1 electric double bed (backrest and legs) + 1 single bed, 1 desk, large wardrobe, alarm clock, flat screen TV, direct access to the terrace, bathroom (shower with hydromassage, bidet, sink, heated towel rail, hair dryer) and private W. C.
- 8 car private parking in front of the chalet entrance (snow plowed in winter)
Our location is 200m from all shops (General food, bread, pharmacy, doctors, physiotherapists, restaurant-snack, pizzeria, mountain guide office, sports rental shops, laundry ...)
On request, we offer baby supplies (2 beds with umbrella + baby sheets and towels, 1 high chair for meals, changing table, infant bath seat, toy box, children's books in the library ...) without fresh.
Make your life easier and avoid cluttering yourself by taking the linen option. With this option, your beds are ready for your arrival, your towels and bath mats are already in place on towel warmers. You have a change for your stay in the laundry room. For more information contact us.
We also have several partnerships:
- With an experienced mountain astronomer guide, if you want gold and already plan your stay, you can contact him at 06. 09. 87. 02. 63 or cazamontana @ gmail. com. He will be happy to offer hiking / Via ferrata / astronomy sessions, at a reduced rate.
- With a sports shop that can give you a small discount on the rental if you rent your equipment at home.
Here is our website http: // cindymorand. wix. com / locationchalet-alps
and a facebook address https: // www. Facebook. com / chezdanyvallouise or you will find some links on the conditions of the valley, with photos as well as comments of former tenants. We also have a welcome booklet where you will find all the information concerning our chalet but also the activities proposed in the valley. http: // www. PDF file. en / 2014/12/10 / book-to-home-in-dany /
Looking forward to seeing you soon in our mountains "Chez Dany"