When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Our Bed&Breakfast blends elements of the Tuscan culture within the mountain place of Murzasichle (only 6 km from the centre of Zakopane). The hotel 9 offers spacious and exclusive apartments designed in Tuscan style. Only here you can feel unique Italian flow and taste Tuscan specials. You are most welcomed to visit and relax comfortably.
We offer 9 spacious suites (twins, triples, 4 bed apartments - 18 - 28 places)
Our place is a cosy B & B with neither architectural solutions nor interior decoration that would be typical for traditional recreation centers in the Podhale region thus breaking the myth of a commercial guest house. You can feel here like home. The pompous and cold hotel standard has been changed here into cosy style and relaxed atmosphere, all on high standards.
Two-level apartments are kept in Tuscan style , each with an individual, unique design and Italian details. The fireplace and comfortable couches enables relaxation while drinking an Italian wine. Most of the apartments are equipped with small kitchens. In spacious bathrooms there are free towels, oil bath soup and additional in floor heating.
The common available for our guests:
- Library and reading room. For travelers we have the collection of maps, guides and travel books from all over the world, for photographers – substantial publications and photo albums.
- Fireplace, where our guests can spend long evenings with a good book and great music from all over the world
- Café bar with various alcohols, aromatic teas and unique Italian coffee
- Italian restaurant, opened by an Italian cook from Florence, where we serve Italian pastas, starters, desserts and aromatic meats.
- private cinema with high tech surround system and projector. You can find there the cosy atmosphere of a cinema with antique chairs covered in red velvet, typical decoration and lighting. In addition, we offer more than 100 multilingual TV channels.
- Spacious terrace with breathtaking views to the whole panorama of the Tatras, where you can relax while dinking aromatic coffee and breathing with fresh air
- Playground for kids, with various games, toys. There are sledges during the winter time, and outside toys during the summer time available
- Picturesque garden with the view to the Tatra Mountains. It is equipped with BBQ facilities, deck chairs and tables.
- Car park ( for 9 cars )
- free continental breakfast
- Free Wi - Fi
- towels included
- adapters, irons, hair dryers
- Dvds, CDs
Geographic coordinates for GPS: 49°18'8"N 20°2'19"E
Murzasichle, Budzowa 2a is located 6 km from Zakopane.
It is situated at 1000 m above sea level. Due its location the place has its own microclimate. The Villa Toscana windows offer a view of the whole Tatra Mountains panorama.
- bus stop 100m
- the border of the Tatra National Park 300m
- shop 100m
- ski slopes 500m
- termal baths 6km
- Poprad airport - 60 km
- Krakow airport - 120 km
- bus and railway station - 6 km
We can collect our guests on request
From Krakow-Balice Airport to the centre of Krakow you can go by tram (it takes 25 minutes, costs 5 20PLN).
From the Krakow bus station you can go to Zakopane by coach (in Polish referred to as PKS) or one of the private companies SZWAGROPOL (www.szwagropol.pl). We would recommend a private bus, which is faster (2.5 hrs) and leaves Krakow approx. every half an hour. The timetables can be found on their websites (in Polish 'Rozklad jazdy'). One-way ticket for 1 person costs 18 PLN.
From Zakopane to Murzasichle you can go by coach (public company named PKS) or by private bus nr 73,111 or Szos Mig (they are just in front of Zakopane bus station). The journey takes 20 min and costs 4 PLN. You can tell the bus driver to stop by Budzowa Street. Villa Toscana is 50m away from the bus stop (second building on the left on Budzowa Street).
The last bus from Zakopane to Murzasichle leaves around 21:00. So if you are late, you can take a taxi (you can call Radio Taxi 0048 18 2000 919; it costs 45-60 PLN).
Going by car:
This is the most frequent option for travelling to Murzasichle. It goes from the popular Zakopianka (road to Zakopane) from which you should take a turn in Poronin in the direction of Bukowina Tatrzanska / Lysa Polana across a railway track. After 4 km you will come across a small bridge. After another approx. 400 m turn right to Murzasichle. For the next 4 km the road goes up. Once you go past several characteristic points – a little church, then after 700 m Lewiatan shop, then you go for another 300 m and then turn into Budzowa street which is on the right. At this very turn there is a road sign saying ‘Wyciągi narciarskie 500 m’. Go along the road another 50 m – Villa Toscana, a white house No 2a, is on the left.
From Zakopane you should head towards the Nosal ski complex and then towards Cyrhla.
The main road (which goes past a little church in Jaszczurówka among other things) leads to crossroads at which you should turn left as the signpost indicates the road to Murzasichle. After about 1300 m you should turn left into Budzowa Street (300 m before this turning there is a restaurant on the left called ‘U Studniara’). Villa Toscana is 50 m away, on the left (a white building, No. 2A).
From Lysa Polana
Travelling from Lysa Polana you need to turn right just at the Murzasichle sign. After about 1300 m turn left into Budzowa Street (300 m before this turning there is a restaurant on the left called ‘U Studniara’). Villa Toscana is 50m away, on the left (a white building, No. 2A)
1. Check-in and Check-out Times:
Check-in 16:00 hrs
Check-out 12:00 hrs
Check in after 10 pm requires earlier notification by telephone
Failure in arriving before 10 pm without earlier phone notification will automatically cancel your stay.
2. Reception open: 7:00 -12:00 am , 4:00 -10:00 pm
3. The min stay - 2 nights
4. Cancellations: min 1 week before the arrival , otherwise the full payment is required
After you successfully submit your reservation request, you will receive an e-mail response from the home owner or property manager, within the next 24 hours. At this point, the full details of your confirmed reservation including the address of the property and the contact details of your local host will be shared with you through e-mail.
We hope you have a pleasant stay!