In the heart of Jura, in the region of lakes, 30 minutes from the first ski slopes, discover our charming cottage in the village of Doucier.
Independent house on closed ground of 1 500 m ².
Possibility garage for motorcycles.
tel 06 88 55 87 42
rent from saturday to saturday
- ground of 1500 m ², closed and sported
- wood terrace
- Tarred parking closed for 2 cars
Space day: large space to live with
- equipped kitchen (multi-function oven, dishwasher, hob, fridge-freezer, microwave and all useful accessories),
- dining room overlooking the terrace,
- living room (sofa, armchair, flat screen TV, Hi-Fi system)
- pellet burning stove
Sleeping area: 2 bedrooms
- "Spring" room: a double bed + a single bed + chest of drawers
- "Winter" room: a double bed + wardrobe
- bathroom (shower, sink, washing machine, towel dryer)
- independent toilet
- vast and numerous storage
- loan material childcare and mountain biking adults
Practical, the village has all the necessary services for a serene stay:
Supermarket, bakery, butcher, fruit in County, restaurants, souvenir shops and accessories of beach and fishing, pharmacy, medical pole, veterinary, garage and service station, the Post office, distributor CB.
Doucier has a significant advantage, since this village is located in the heart of the Jura, on the "1st plateau", between the Vineyard and Haut Jura. So you can enjoy this region, its "contrasts" between "low" and "high", the richness of its landscapes and its activities.
In our village, discover,
- The Hérisson River and its famous waterfalls (31 jumps and waterfalls to discover at the option of a hike of 7. 4 mk A / R)
- Lake Chalain, its 2 beaches (pedalo rental), its nautical base, swimming pool and water park, hiking or biking around the lake.
Enjoy fishing in the lake or river,
and many activities:
ULM, mountain bike, acrobranche, horse riding, educational farm, farm of Auroch ...
Restore according to your desires, traditional or fast food, pizzeria, in the 5 restaurants of the village.
Nearby (10 to 15 km),
Hike on the natural site of the 7 Lakes, in Clairvaux-les-Lacs, at the Pic de l'Aigle ...
or practice canoe on the River Ain
Within a radius of 40 km at the most, discover,
towns & villages of character: Château-Chalon, Baume-les-Messieurs, Arbois, Frontenay, Lons-le-Saunier, Arlay, Nozeroy, Orgelet ...
natural sites to see in all seasons: vineyard, forest of Joux, Chalame crest, lakes and rivers, lookouts, caves (Baume-les-Messieurs, Osselle, Moidon ...) ...
In winter, enjoy cross-country or downhill skiing, surfing, snowshoeing, sledding, dog sled rides in Prémanon, Les Rousses, Jouvencelles, Marais ...
Monuments: Royal Saltworks of Arc-et-Senans (Unesco Heritage), Saltworks of Salin-les-Bains (Unesco Heritage), Siam Forges, Fort des Rousses, Vouglan Dam ...,
the museums: the Cow who laughs (in Lons-le-Saunier), the Toy (in Moirans), Pasteur (in Arbois),
and the cellars: Arbois, Pupillin, Château-Chalon, Voiteur, Le Vernois ... to taste our famous Yellow wines, Straw wines, Blanc Savagnin wines, Macvin aperitif wine ...
And to entertain and relax,
Cinemas (Lons-le-Saunier, Champagnole), Bowling (Lons), Thermal baths (Lons), Golf (Vernantois, Les Rousses), Karting (Moirans), Fort des Rousses adventure ...