Premium home overlooking the park
- english, french, spanish, italian, Speak English can message in most languages
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Beautiful house, great location
This is a beautiful and spacious house in a great location! We really enjoyed our stay here.
Thank you Martha hope to see you back soon.
Business stay in Atlanta
The home is lovely. Very spacious and well appointed. My only negative comment was the property owner accused me of booking fraud in a text because a visitor stopped by to pick up one of the 5 registered guests and came into the home for fewer than 15 minutes. Apparently, the owner uses a Ring camera or other means of watching who enters the home. I explained by text that only 5 guests were staying in the home. I received no reply from the owner.
The unit was perfect in size and function for our family. 10 young and old members had fellowship, food and fun. Location next to Grant Park and minutes away from my daughters college graduation was awesome. Our improvement suggestions: Remove some of the Front shrubbery and TLC the backyard.and a more thorough dusting.
We highly recommend 467 Park Ave for those who want more than a hotel experience.
Graduation in Atlanta
This is a beautiful house, with plenty of room to gather as a family. The covered balcony has a row of rocking chairs so everyone can sit and enjoy the great weather and the park across the street. The neighborhood is a quiet respite from the traffic in Atlanta, but only 10-15 minutes from anything downtown. We would definitely here again.
Glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you guys back soon.
Beautiful historic home
The home was beautiful! Lots of character and historic feel. It had plenty of space for our group, and we enjoyed our time here. We did have a few small issues, but overall, these did not overshadow our stay. We would stay here again.
1. The home didn't appear to have been thoroughly cleaned before our arrival. Large cobwebs in multiple rooms, and crumbs and sticky stuff on the kitchen counter.
2. Of 6 lightbulbs in the upstairs master bathroom, 3 were burnt out, along with 1 of the sconces beside the bed.
3. The clawfoot tub in the upstairs master bath was unusable due to a damaged leg, which was very disappointing bc I was looking forward to using it during our stay.
4. The glass toppers over the downstairs bedroom and bathroom doors were out, meaning they were open to the hallway which eliminated privacy.
Overall, these were all small inconveniences, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this lovely home!
My apologies for the light bulbs being out the where all replaced the day you checked out. In fact I personal checked every single light bulb in the house and how all are good. Glad you enjoyed you stay.
Nice and cozy
The apartment was clean and very close to down town Atlanta.
Happy New Year
Suriya hope to see you back in 2019.