|Minimum Stay||14 - 28 nights|
Just renovated second floor southern exposure unit with lovely spacious screened in lanai overlooking pool. Completely new kitchen and tile floor. Walking distance to Tin City and Old Naples, 5th Ave, shops and restaurants and beaches. Quiet six unit complex on canal with quick bay access and dock. This lovely king master 2 bedroom unit with 2 full baths is spacious and inviting with washer and dryer in unit and wireless internet. The unit is located at the end of Curlew Ave. in Naples. Enjoy the good life of Old Naples.
Please check the calendar for availability. For more photos and any questions please email me by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.
We enjoyed our stay in Naples. The condo was exactly as described. It is modern and the updates are very attractive. Everything was clean. The lanai overlooks the pool and is very nice for morning coffee. We also enjoyed the canal view outside the bedroom windows. We appreciated the beach chairs and umbrella supplied. The area is great for walking and we liked the proximity to downtown Naples.
This condo was exactly as it was portrayed. Clean, well kept, comfortable and equipped with everything you might need. It has a nice, newly renovated kitchen that has beautiful new appliances and stocked with pantry items, dishes, pots and pans and cleaning supplies. The full size washer and dryer came in handy and was in a nice size laundry room. I was delighted to see that there were beach chairs, umbrellas and extra beach towels. There were also rafts, sand toys and things to have fun with if you have your children with you. There were a few board games and books for the evenings and a couple bikes to ride if you would like to. The screened in lanai overlooking the pool was a plus. The condo is close to everything and 5 minutes away from Naples Pier and the beautiful Naples beaches. It felt like home after the first day and I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends. If I am ever in this beautiful area again, I would stay here again as it was clean, comfortable and not over priced. Thank you, Mr. Hale and Home Away.
Nice, spacious unit in quiet location at end of the road. Two bikes are included, which is great for biking the residential neighborhood and getting to Tin City, 5th Avenue. New complete kitchen, bright lanai and everything else you might need... full size washer, dryer, beach chairs,umbrella, etc.
Nice, comfortable unit with a new kitchen. Great location with two bikes included allows for biking in residential neighborhoods as well as easy ride to Tin City and 5th Ave. At end of the road, so quiet with very little traffic. Everything you need is there, including full size washer/dryer, beach chairs and umbrella, etc.
Found this property while looking for a place that was not part of a golfing subdivision. This is a quiet residential area that provides easy and quick access to the shops, restaurants, nightlife and lifestyle of Old Naples, while providing all the comforts of home. A bright, clean two bedroom, two bathroom condo (only six units in bldg.) with a just renovated fully equipped kitchen, lanai, en suite laundry, pool and parking. You will quickly feel right at home here and you can decide to venture out or laze around and read a book by the pool or in the lanai as you watch the neighbors and their pups come and go.
One of the best parts of the location is the fact that in five minutes or so you have access to:
- the Naples fishing pier and beaches
- 5th Ave S Old Naples with a range of higher end shopping and venues as varied as Paddy Murphy's Irish to the pastas at Verginos
- the 3rd Str. S district on the way to the Naples pier
- Cove Inn on Naples Bay. Great breakfasts with excellent grits and corned beef hash. Small and usually a line up, but it is always 20 minutes or less, so put your name in, relax on the deck and they will come find you. Seafood restaurants the Dock and the Boathouse are also located here.
- you can walk up Curlew Ave to the Bonefish Grill and to pickup the Napes Water Taxi. You can ride all day for $7.
- just over the two small bridges to Old Naples is the Tin City shops area with Pinchers Crab Shack and the Riverwalk bar on the water.
- the Parrot Bar and Grill is just off 6th Ave S and is a favorite late night spot with the locals
- google "bars and restaurants Old Naples" to get map details .
- you are also located just off the Tamiami Trail (Hwy 41) which provides the opportunity for longer jaunts (20-30 min) to places like Stans @ Goodlands for a relaxed Sunday afternoon with live bands and families n friends enjoying the Florida sunshine. Or try the Triad Seafood Inc. family restaurant on the docks at Everglade City for fresh grouper sandwiches and homemade shrimp gumbo. A little further (2-3 miles) from Everglade City you will find the Havana Cafe in the Chokoloskee fishing community. Excellent Cuban food on their beautiful outdoor patios.
The places I mentioned I have been to and deemed worthy. There are lots more and you can google these places to see their menus n happy hours.
For supplies check out Oakes Farm Market just up Davies blvd. Fresh produce, meats, seafood and a staff of ladies cooking up take out dishes.
We were able to enjoy the townhouse in lovely Naples during the month of February. Although we were somewhat worried about getting the keys (owner far away and no local agent) the checking in went without any problem. The appartment was very clean and exactly as described on HomeAway. The rooms are big and bright. The kitchen was fully equiped and had everything we would need. The appartment has a screened-in lanai and it was pleasant to sit there late afternoon with a drink. The neighbours are very friendly. The appartment was located in a quiet part of Naples, close to 5th Ave (main attraction) and Tin City.
If we return to Naples in the near futur we would rent this place again.
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.