|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Owner has been with HomeAway since its beginning in 2005.
Like to watch sunrises on the ocean and sunsets on the bay?
Like to hear the splashing of the waves?
Like to feel the ocean breeze?
You'll love our two balconies with (2)180 degree panoramic views of the Ocean & Bayside with unobstructed views of the ocean & bay horizons. So,u can see sunrises on the ocean in the mornings & sunsets on the bay in the evening from ur own balconies.
This Ocean City Md condo(our 2nd home) is located in the Carousel condominium at 118th Street, Coastal Highway . It has everything needed for a fun-filled relaxing vacation. This Ocean City condo, newly redecorated in the spring of 2015 & immaculate, Condo has 2 bedrooms, 3 flat screen tv's, 2 full baths, full kitchen, laundry room with full size washer & dryer, full dining area and living room. There are 2 furnished balconies (1 private oceanfront, 1 bayfront) from which you can see an 180 degree panoramic ocean and bay views and the lights of Ocean City. Condo includes use of building amenities such as (2) outdoor pools & a heated indoor pool with ping pong table, ice skating rink, game room with pool table & arcades, tennis court, gym, sauna, whirlpool, oceanfront patio with lounges, tables, weekend live entertainment, oceanfront bar & grill, and oceanfront restaurant. Free unlimited parking
Additional property details:
0. Free professional ice shows every night June 13th+- -August 21st+-. 00. Ocean Terrace with food & drink bars with tables & chairs. tropical trees & plants all around 1. Camp Carousel ages 4-12 june 17th+- - August 19th+-. -1st come 1st served.
2. Indoor ice skating rink-all year long (can rent or bring your own skates)CLOSED DATES 4/27-5/12. 6/17-7/5 & 9/11-19/2016+-. LIMITED HOURS 10/23-25/2015
3. Gather the family and watch a 'Movie on the Beach' every wednesday in June, July & August 4. Free wireless internet is available in the condo unit & thru out the building.
5. Sun on ocean balc & shade on the bay balc in morning & reversed in the evening. (weather permitting)
6. Palm trees and tropical plants throughout on oceanfront patio.
7. The 2 shopping centers within minutes of walking distance have supermarket, shops, services and several restaurants.
8.(4)Reclinable beach chairs are provided FREE.
9. Boogie boards, buckets & shovels are provided FREE
10.Sofa bed is queen.
11.Washer and dryer in the unit are full size.
12. Ironing board with iron.
13.Two new outdoor pools on oceanfront patio are an adult pool and a kiddie pool. Also indoor pool all year round.
14. Free outdoor moon bounce for kids & captain ship exercise center
15. Free parking spaces .
16. Check-In/Check-Out weekly: Saturday-Saturday (check-in 2pm; check-out 10am).Except before 5/28 & after 8/3
17..Short drive to Bethany(15 min+-), Dewey(25 min+-), Rehobath Beach(30 min+-) and Salisbury(40min+-).
18.A short walk from Northside Park which has scenic bayside trails, fishing, fishing pier, sports fields' playground and day camps for kids.
20. Indoor whirlpool and sauna
21. Well equipped gym
22. Play in the game arcade
23.Take in a game of tennis
24 Order hot pizza &/subs etc delivered right to your condo. 25. Wake up to fresh coffee and Krispy Kreme doughnuts @ Atrium Bistro.
26. Breakfast &/or dinner at Season Oceanfront Restaurant
27. Buy souvenirs in the gift shop
28. Treat yourself to ice cream, cotton candy, or yummy milkshakes at the Carousel Ice Cream Shop
29. Childrens play area with apparatus
30.Indoor bar with 3 plazma tv's
Very few Oceanfront condos have 2 balconies, let alone i
unobstructed views of the Ocean & the bay. We also provide 4 beach chairs, bogie boards, buckets & shovels, All FREE
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this condo in Ocean City, MD!
We had a great stay! Unit is well maintained. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.
This condo was wonderful! VERY clean, looked exactly like the pictures. Plenty of room for four adults and two children. The views from both balconies were amazing. Jerry the owner was a pleasure to work with as well. Will definitely rent this exact condo again in the future.
This condo was Excelelnt!! Jerry is wonderful and the view is amazing, beautiful sunrise on the ocean and sunset on the bay.
My family had a great time and can't wait to go back
My entire family stayed at Jerry's condo during the Labor Day week. There was something for all of us from my 4 year old Granddaughter to my 82 year old Mom. This condo was perfect and the view both oceanfront and bayside were amazing! We will rent this condo again, for sure!
Jerry was very friendly and helpful when we rented his condo. We had never leased one before so we were clueless. Jerry was so patient and helpful to us. The condo was awesome. The views were amazing. The people that work at Carousel condos were just as friendly and helpful. We will rent from Jerry again.
Other Activities: ice skating, hot tub, sun bathing, water slides, amusement parks, fishing, golfing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 1 2016 - Oct 31 2016
7 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$70 + Tax|
(1) cleaning fee $70, (2) building fee paid by owner,(3) no parking fee1. (4 Don't get caught in Sunday getaway traffic.(5) We are not a big company; therefore, personal attention to you.
(6) No gratuities.(7) $250 refundable security deposit.(8) We DO NOT cash your security deposit check unless abnormal wear & tear. Check-in time is 2pm; Check-out time is 10am.