|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book This Condo:
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals!
2. Fabulous Kitchen Remodel w/Granite and Stainless Appliances, New Living Room Furniture and Flatscreen TV 2015!
3. Across street from Beach!
4. Heated pool, Hot Tub, Grilling/Picnic area and Outdoor Showers
5. Gulf Views from spacious Balcony
6. Budget Friendly, easy on your wallet!
7. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
8. Great location! Less than 5 miles from Silver Sands Premium Outlets and only 1 mile from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
We rent nightly, even in the summer, so you can check-in and check-out when it is convenient for you!
Immaculately clean, recently repainted, top floor unit at Grand Caribbean West in Destin's Crystal Beach is a great place for small families or couples to spend an affordable and fun-filled vacation.
This 1 bedroom/1 bath condo sleeps six with a queen bed in the master bedroom, hallway bunk beds that the smaller guests are sure to enjoy, and a queen sofa sleeper in living room. Condo is equipped with fully furnished kitchen, dvd player, comfortable dining and living room areas. Enjoy the amazing view of the Gulf of Mexico's shimmering emerald waters from your private third floor balcony. There is a washer/dryer in the unit for your convenience.
Grand Caribbean West features a terrific heated pool, hot tub, BBQ grilling area, outdoor showers and picnic space. The complex has a friendly, helpful staff. Private, deeded beach access is directly across the street - less than a minute's walk from the building.
You'll find something that everyone will enjoy and you'll have memories of a lifetime to take home with you.
The complex is also just a few minutes drive from all Destin has to offer, including go-kart rentals, dolphin cruises, charter fishing, parasailing, Big Kahuna's Water Park, The Track Family Fun Center, and the Silver Sands Outlet Mall.
Several outstanding restaurants are within walking distance, including one of the most highly regarded in Destin, 'The 790 Cafe' located at The Inn at Crystal Beach and 'Beachwalk Cafe', rated one of Destin's best by Florida Trend Magazine. Grand Caribbean West is also within walking distance of Destin's famous Crab Trap restaurant.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
We have been staying in this complex for 15 years. I was very disappointed in this condo. It was over all "picked up and wiped down" but dirty. There was no pillow protectors on the dirty lump pillows, no bed mattress protectors or mattress covers on the mattresses and the vents were very gross. The kitchen had new counter tops and a new frig but just painted and that is all. The view was great but for the price it should have been cleaner. Very disappointed in the condo.
This condo was perfect for a family of 4. The kids absolutely loved the bunk beds. The bed in the bedroom was a full-size, not a queen as listed and the dryer did not work properly. I took over 2 hours to dry 4 small beach towels. The view was amazing. I would definitely book this condo again.
We stayed in 303 and were very pleased with the condo. It was on the 3rd floor but it was good exercise since most of the time we over eat while on vacation. The condo was very clean and tidy with all the comforts of home. Very enjoyable stay!!! Easy check in and check out!! Thanks RealJoy!!!
We have stayed at several of these condos in East and West. This condo very out dated ! The TVs were very small and old, the couch very dirty didn't even sit on it. Carpet in bedroom very dirty,and the bed was very uncomfortable. We were definitely dis appointed. The chairs on patio very uncomfortable and no table on balcony. The internet didn't work right either.
We just got back from the most wonderful family vacation ! This was our first time to the Destin area and I am already looking into next year . Our kids loved the condo , and especially the pool . We met new friends during our stay . The condo was clean , efficient and just what we needed ! Washer and dryer were a HUGE plus . Barbara at REAL JOY was so great in helping to book our vacation !
Thanks The Schenk Family - Maryland