About the property
- Villa1800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 nights
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Our luxurious one story ranch villa is located in the quiet community of Windwood Bay 10 minutes south of Disney near the Champions Gate Golf Club. A large shopping center that includes a grocery store, Walgreens, and several restaurants are just minutes away. Pamper yourself by the pool with an in-home massage or facial available through our management company.
Our villa features:
* Bedrooms - Golf master suite - features a KING-size pillow-top mattress, en suite full bath with two sinks, separate shower, soaker tub, and 1800-watt hairdryer, LCD TV with DVD player, walk-in closet, ceiling fan, phone and answering machine, large dresser with ample drawer space and night stand. Golf-themed art/illustrations.
* Spanish master suite-features a KING-size pillow-top mattress, en suite full bath with shower/tub, closet and 1800-watt hairdryer, LCD TV with DVD player, ceiling fan, ample drawer space and night stand.
* Twin bedrooms (two) - each twin bedroom offers two twin beds, flatscreen TV with DVD, three drawer dresser, ceiling fan, large closet, and night light. Disney prints are over each bed.
* Both twin bedrooms share a third full bath that features a hand-painted Disney Lilo and Stitch mural; also has an 1800-watt hairdryer.
* Great room/living room and kitchen - Our bright and airy great room has colorful décor, whimsical lighting, Van Gogh prints, and ceiling fan. Enjoy watching a DVD or Disney video from our extensive collection on our VIZIO smart TV with NETFLIX Sony surround sound/theater system, or rest your feet after a long day at the parks on our comfortable sofa and loveseats that provide seating for eight people.
* Keep in touch with family and friends with free local and long distance calling to the US, Canada and 33 countries. We also offer Wireless Broadband internet access through our iMac computer to e-mail or research the Orlando area. Or, bring your own laptop, iPad or iTouch and surf by the pool.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator ice maker, cooker/oven, microwave, dishwasher, four-slice toaster, blender, coffee maker; dishware (for 12), glassware and cookware are provided for your use. Plastic glasses are provided for use around the pool. A dining table seats six comfortably with additional seating for four at the breakfast bar. A full-size washer/dryer, iron and ironing board are located just off the kitchen in the separate laundry room.
* Pool - our large screened-in pool faces east and backs to a nature area for extra privacy. Enjoy a drink on our covered lanai with patio table/umbrella and seating for six, or grab some sun on one of our two chaise lounges. Pool toys and noodles are provided for your use. Our six-person spa is easy to use and turns on/off with a flick of a switch. There is also lighting for the pool for an evening swim. A child-proof fence and door alarms keep the kiddies safe. Why spend up to $150 extra per week when FREE POOL HEAT is provided year round for both pool and spa!!
* Golf - play a round or two at several nearby courses (Champions Gate features two courses designed by Greg Norman). It is also the home to the David Ledbetter Golf Academy. Take a lesson from the pros who train the pros! Highlands Reserve golf club and Providence Golf Club offers a good value and the many courses of Disney are close by.
* Travel times: Disney Hollywood Studios - 10-minute drive, Animal Kingdom - ten-minute drive, Epcot - 13-minute drive, Magic Kingdom - 15-minute drive, Downtown Disney - 15-minute drive. Sea World - 15 minute driive. Univeral Studios - 25 minute drive.
* Is this your first trip to Walt Disney World? With over 20 years of Disney trips behind us, we can assist you in your planning or help you with any questions you may have.
Keywords: Villa, Disney, Golf, house, pool, spa, Disney World, Orlando, Florida,
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, german, dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
About Gerhard Bruckner
We are a brother and sister team, Dave and Michele, that from the suburbs of Chicago, IL. We have been vacationing to Walt Disney World since 1991 and have had many great stays at Disney. Our home has become a wonderful escape, especially from our cold and snowy Chicago winters. Michele currently lives in Florida about 15 minutes from the home.
Gerhard Bruckner purchased this Villa in 2003
Why Gerhard Bruckner chose Windwood Bay
We purchased the home in an up and coming area that was very convenient to the theme parks, yet away from the hustle and bustle (and traffic) of Kissimmee. We have a wonderful conservation view, especially at night under the stars.
What makes this Villa unique
Relaxing! That is our favorite activity at our home. Either taking a morning swim or champagne late night hot tub, relaxing is number one on our list. Our in-home massages are a wonderful treat. We hope you enjoy our home as much as we do.
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This home was absolutely wonderful. The house was clean when we arrived and the owner was just a phone call away if we needed anything. It was very spacious and the kitchen had everything we needed to cook. In a nice and quiet area but also within a short drive to many stores and restaurants. Most mornings we were also able to get to Disney in under 20 mins. We will definitely keep this place in mind when we plan future trips to Florida!
Location of the property was great. Nice neighborhood. Was able to walk and bike.
We had a lot of room and enjoyed the pool. I've used Home away a few times and have been pleased with the rental process. The only complaint I have is the cleanliness of the properties. My husband and I clean the bathrooms, the kitchen. We vacuum all the rugs. And the pool area always seems to need sweeping and spraying down. Along with the outside furniture.
A great choice
This property delivered as promised. The host was terrific in communication and even went the extra mile on 2 items!
We would stay here again, for sure!
Great place to stay!
I was very pleased with everything about this property. Great location, nice friendly quiet neighborhood. Stores and restaurants nearby, close to parks. Pool was heated and clean. Plenty of room to spread out, kitchen had everything we needed to make meals. We had an issue with a broken toilet seat and they came right out to repair it even though we had two other bathrooms we could use. I don't have one single complaint and I'm a very picky person!!!!
Windwood Bay, Davenport
We really like the 2) MB. This is very nice for company. The layout of the kitchen and living room is great as well. Having the high speed internet is great since I have to work some of the time. Having long distance at house is also really a plus.
Minor issues - could not get the key out of the box by front door. The kitchen chairs are really heavy.
I thought pool was going to be heated. Was not heated until begining of our 3rd week - 20 Feb.
This place was amazing! Especially for the price. The location was great and the pictures that is shown here is exactly what you get. This was by far the best and easiest experience I've ever had with finding a place and with dealing rental management. I would recommend this place to anyone that just wants to have a great place to stay and that doesn't want any hassles. I will definitely do this again!
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your wonderful review and we hope you will stay with us again. ~Michele