New in 2007, this architect-designed, shingle-style home offers:
• Comfortable, spacious, open layout
• CLOSEST PROPERTY TO THE WATER! No bluff, stairs, or long walks - step right off your deck onto dunes and sandy beach.
• Spectacular views from every room - panoramic sunsets, islands, lighthouses, and ships passing in the distance
Classic, elegant cottage style with top-end finishes and modern conveniences:
• Granite and marble counters, hardwood floors, and stone fireplaces
• Huge gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances
• Unique architectural features including 10 ft ceilings, custom cabinetry, and floor-to-ceiling windows
• Professionally decorated with premium furnishings and antiques
• Whole-house HD satellite entertainment system, plus WIRELESS INTERNET
Ideal for families of all ages, this is a child-friendly home:
• No bluffs or stairs to the beach...watch the kids play in the sand while you relax on the deck
• Totally private bedrooms, including luxurious master suite with fireplace, balcony, and panoramic lake views
• Convenient second-floor laundry room with high-efficiency washer and dryer
A great location:
• Best beaches and views in the area, two minutes from 'downtown' Cross Village, yet far away from the noise and traffic of Lakeshore Drive
• The landmark Legs Inn and shops are nearby for neighborhood dining and entertainment
• Shopping and dining in Harbor Springs -- 20 minutes south via the famous 'Tunnel of Trees' scenic drive
• Follow the coastline north to Mackinaw City for family attractions and access to Mackinac Island and the UP via the Mackinac Bridge
• Close to many golf resorts, including True North, Boyne Highlands, Little Traverse Bay, and others
Additional pictures are available. Please contact us for more info. Thank you.
Beautiful house and location. Hope to come back soon!
My family and I spent a week in this beautiful home and considered it our best vacation ever. The home was clean and fresh and the surrounding area is stunning. The owners were accommodating and easy to work with from the initial contact through to our departure. The view of Lake Michigan from the house, both inside and outside, is incredible! We felt very much at home and hated to leave, but we left rested and full of great memories.
Our family absolutely loved this house and the area it's located in. The house is very well equipped and extremely comfortable. I would absolutely recommend this property if you are looking for a relaxing vacation with few distractions. Our family hopes to return!
You will truly enjoy the best northern Michigan has to offer in this exceptional vacation spot. Located on the beach of Lake Michigan, this newer beachfront home is wonderfully designed and beautifully furnished. We have enjoyed staying at the home both during the winter and the summer seasons. The home features spectacular views and a gourmet kitchen. We could not recommend it more highly.
Our vacation at the house was perfect. The home is comfortable and beautifully furnished. We enjoyed beautiful sunsets, long walks on the beach, eagles flying by, fishing, and relaxing while watching the waves! Though most of our meals were enjoyed at the house, we had great food at Legs Inn. The drive through the Tunnel of Trees was lovely! The information and photos of the listing were exactly spot on! We loved it and have already booked our next trip!!
This was our family's second visit to this wonderful beach house and we are already looking forward to returning next year. The house has all of the modern amenities and is extremely clean. Having the beach just steps outside the back door, without stairs or a bluff, makes it perfect for the kids. The house is situated on the sandiest and most rock-free portion of the beach. Legs Inn (just down the road) offers an interesting dining option and Harbor Springs is close enough for grocery trips and other restaurants. That said, the kitchen and grill are so nice, that we have only been out for 3 meals in our 2 weeks at this house.