Apartment of 54 m2 1 bedroom, small private garden
- english, french
Children allowed - lit bébé type parapluielit bébé type parapluie
Pets allowed - chiens petits à moyens, calmes, chats okchiens petits à moyens, calmes, chats ok
Max guests: 4
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
My wife and I went to several places in France and Italy for this trip. We stayed in a VRBO rental in each town on our journey. Our hostess was a very bright spot- she took a good deal of her time explaining the city and recommending some places to visit. The apartment itself was clean, beautifully appointed, and had every amenity that you could possibly need. Thank you!
Comfortable and well situated
Corinne is wonderful and so is this apartment. Even before we arrived she was helpful and communicative. On our arrival she really took the time to explain not only the ins and outs of the apartment but of the city as well.
The apartment is perfectly situated to get everywhere. There is a metro station about 2 blocks away and it's even one of the entrances with an elevator which was very helpful with my heavy suitcase.
Here are things I love about the apartment:
* roll down blackout shades - we had a terrible travel fiasco so by the time we arrived in Lyon we'd been traveling for over 2 days and had only had small snatches of sleep. These shades allowed us to create a super dark recovery cave and sleep for 12 hours. It was amazing.
* Real air conditioning - I've learned that air conditioning means different things to different cultures. The unit in this apartment definitely fits my American definition of air conditioning. We had to keep the bedroom door open because the unit sits in the living room but that was fine by me.
* Lots of counter space in the bathroom.
* Drip coffee maker (NOT Napresso or some other pod kind)
* Lovely, shady, mostly private outside small decks.
* Easy access to 3 really great grocery stores. One about 2 minutes away and much bigger than it looks (also, a huge American sized refrigerator to store groceries. Can you tell I have 2 teenage sons?)
So, overall I highly recommend Corinne's place and would definitely stay there again.
We were in town for the World Cup and found this to be a terrific property. It was spacious, well maintained, and in a great location. It also had a portable AC unit set up for us upon arrival, which was wonderful considering how hot it has been.
Apartment in Lyon
Corrinne was a pleasure to deal with and was most accommodating and flexible. The apartment is clean, modern, and well-stocked. We did not need a/c prior to the recent heat wave but noticed that she has a heat exchanger available if cooling was required. We much appreciated the secure parking space that was included in the rental. There was street construction during our stay, but this is a temporary situation that does not alter our high recommendation of this property.
Nice meeting you Corinne!
Great apartment ideally located for the best of Lyon
We loved Corinne’s apartment- the listing is spot on, really prompt and friendly communications prior to arrival and during our stay. It is ideally located for the traditional sights of Lyon and more locally there are great restaurants to try something more innovative. The apartment is excellently equipped and there is a great little terrace for sitting outside.
10 minutes on foot from Part-Dieu, between metro Place Guichard and Saxe Gambetta, all shops nearby.
From Part-Dieu station, take metro line B towards Gare d'Oullins and get off at Place Guichard or Saxe Gambetta.