Offered is a 1800sf., 3-story townhouse with an additional 400sf. of courtyard and a full size laundryroom in the Broadmoor neighborhood of uptown. This townhouse occupies 3 floors in the rear portion of the house and has a private entrance.
Featuring 2 master suites with full baths, in the Euro style, where the vanity is seperate from the shower and toilet. There is a seating area in each suite with loveseat and chair and a 55"4k TV in each.
A half bath on the main floor. kitchen, livingroom, private A/C and entrance. The kitchen features granite countertops, full size stainless modern appliances, and a full array of accoutrements.
There is a sleeper sofa on the main floor for additional accommodation.
2 Tankless Hotwater Heaters service the house for unlimited hot water and a booster pump to insure decent water pressure. The water is also filtered so its good for cooking, drinking and bathing.
A private central unit for the main floor and upstairs bedrooms provides heat and cool functions adjustable to your personal preference with HEPA filters and UV-Blue light sterilization for best possible air quality.
The courtyard is elevated to be even with the main floor and is walled in with 6ft. concrete block walls for complete privacy and offers an additional 400sf. of outdoor living space. There is also a full size grill fueled with Natural Gas, so there's no need for charcoal or propane.
Parking is typically available directly in front of the house for multiples of vehicles. This can vary as it is a public street. There is off street parking if you wish to pemanently park your vehicle for the duration of your stay and utilize Uber/Lyft or public transportation.
The house is one block off of Napoleon Ave., a main artery to much/all of the best of New Orleans.
This is an exceptional central location. Typically a 5 to 10 minute drive or ride to just about anywhere worth going in New Orleans.
5 minutes to St. Charles Ave., the main parade route for Mardi Gras, home to some of New Orleans most beautiful mansions, dining and Audubon Park and Zoo.
Freret Street is even closer and offers eclectic local flavor with many unique restaurants and bars. Closer still is Claiborne Ave. with just about everything USA, ie. fast food joints, drug store chains, and other mainsteam outlets.
2 minutes beyond St. Charles is Magazine Street. A must with over 25 blocks of everything from fine dining, cafes , bars, boutiques,
art galleries and much more.
8 minutes to the French Quarter, 6 minutes to downtown and warehouse district, 5 minutes to the Superdome and Arena, and 10 to 12 minutes to the Fairgounds for Jazz Fest and City Park where the New Orleans Museum of Art sits among some of the most beautiful landscape in the city, and two 18 hole golf coarses.
* 2 master suites, each with a king size bed, private european style bathrooms, sitting area,
55" 4k smart TV, desk, walk-in closet, 2 chests of drawers, full length mirror, iron and blow dryer.
100% cotton sheets with some different pillow types. Lots of towels and TP.
* Livingroom area has two sofas, one is a fold out with a memory foam mattress.
55" 4k smart TV, Blue-Ray player, receiver and speakers.
* Fully stocked kitchen with new appliances, including a full size french door refrigerator, DW, electric range and microwave.
Small appliances include Keurig and regular coffee makers, blender, and toaster. Place settings for 12.
* Pub style seating for eight (two seperate tables can be pulled together).
* Utilities include a designated Central A/C and heat with private controls. Tankless gas water heaters for unlimited
hot water. WIFI and easy access ethernet, HDMI and USB ports at each TV. (BYO Fire Stick)
* Laudry room with full size washer and dryer. Laundry detergent included
* Also included are things like paper towels and napkins, S&P, sugar and other sweetners, olive oil & vinegar,
some coffee and tea (limited), Ice (limited)
* Parking is limited to the street. There is almost always spots directly in front of the house. Uber/Lyft may be a good option due to the short distances to everywhere.