|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
We have built a beautiful and warm home for our family to enjoy, right in the middle of all of the activities, on and off the mountain. Here is what you can expect:
* wake up to expansive views of the mountain just outside your window
* located on the luxurious Mountainside Condominiums at Jiminy Peak. The location is minutes walk to the ski lifts and the Village Center. It's also a minutes walk to the heated outdoor pool and hot tub at Bentley Brook! Be aware that mountainside condos higher up do not have this walking access which our kids love!
* we love to cook! Enjoy a beautiful and well appointed kitchen equipped with high-end brand new appliances - dishwasher, microwave, lg two door fridge). We have everything you need for a family feast after a long day skiing.
* master bedroom with a king bed and flat screen tv, with a walk-in closet
* bunk bed room is perfect for the kids. Two sets sleep 4 comfortably
* pull out couch opens to a queen bed to sleep 2 more - bonus: fall asleep in front of the warm embers of the fire
*open space concept is perfect for family hanging and board games around the fire. Flat screen tv for movies
* two beatiful and scerene bathrooms with bathtub/ shower
* a soak in the jacuzzi in the upstairs bathroom does wonders for your muscles after a day on the slopes
*oversized dining table is perfect for long meals.
* Weber BBQ on deck ( the best place to grill the rack of ribs you buy at Guido's - trust us, go there and get the ribs!)
* brand new state of the art Samsung washer and dryer for fluffing your mittens and gators a few times a day!
* towels and linens provided
* pet friendly house where dogs LOVE to play in the snow
*never sweat shoveling - jiminy peak maintenance takes care of it
*air conditioning for summer months
Situated in the Berkshire Hills of western Massachusetts, the area is known for its varied cultural and natural attractions. Tanglewood, Williams College, Norman Rockwell Museum, lakes, hiking and lift assisted biking trails, alpine slide, and golfing throughout. This modern unit is in a serene and quiet cul-de-sac in a small building with parking.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
Off peak discount 25% (April through June and September through November).
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Jiminy Peak, the Mountain Resort, is an all year resort. Located in the Berkshires, there are many cultural, sporting and shopping outlets within a short distance. Williams College, Berkshire Museum, Clark Art Institute, Norman Rockwell Museum, Tanglewood, Mohawk Trail, Manchester outlet stores, fly fishing and craft shops.
Other Activities: Colleges, alpine slide, snow boarding, museums