Leave your car, shoes and the noise of the city behind. Ocean Beach on Fire Island is a charming small community without cars, where residents walk barefoot to the beach, ride bicycles (weekdays) and use wagons to carry belongings. We have enjoyed our summers here for 40+ years, and we think your family will love it too!
Ocean Beach offers playgrounds, school library, movies/concerts, a day camp, tennis courts, basketball courts, a softball field, and plenty of shops in town and restaurants on the bay.
Lovely, 105 year old 3BR beach cottage with modern amenities.
• 2 minute walk to beach where lifeguards are on duty
• Swimming area at the Bay with lifeguards
• Convenient to shopping and restaurants
• Spacious living room with fireplace, dining area, exposed beam ceilings and southern venting skylights
• Newly renovated bedrooms
• Newly renovated indoor bathroom with shower
• Verizon Fios Wireless and DishTV
• Front and back screened-in porches
• Large private deck with BBQ and patio furnishings
• Outdoor half bathroom
• Outdoor enclosed shower & changing area
• Backyard blueberries for blueberry pancakes!
• Beach towels, chairs & umbrellas provided
• Catholic & Protestant churches. Synagogue nearby.