|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Deluxe one bedroom, one bath condo in the heart of Hilo. This condo was extensively renovated and is tastefully decorated and maintained in immaculate condition.
* Bamboo wood floor
* Travertine and wood bathroom
* Granite kitchen - fully stocked with gourmet cookware
* Open floor plan (sleeping area is open to the rest of the unit)
* Many special touches around the condo from around the world.
* Books and information on where to eat, hike, bike, snorkel, or just simply relax and do nothing
* Conveniently located near downtown Hilo and the bayfront with views of the Wailoa park and natural ponds and Mauna Kea on clear mornings
* Most everything is within walking distance. Walk out of our unit and you'll be surround with tropical landscape and Koi ponds.
* Great options for restaurants from fine dining to local grinds, international or local regional cuisine, one finds it hard to even bother with cooking in Hilo .
* Soak in the hot springs or snorkel near the tide pools of Wai O Pae only 45 minutes away or visit Volcanoes National Park 30 minutes away
* 5 miles away is our local beach at Richardson Park , or watch the surfers at Honolii.
* The Hilo Farmers Market is not to be missed for some of the freshest produce, tropical fruits and flowers, as well as excellent, locally prepared, hawaiian and ethnic foods for your picnic.
* 2 blocks from Merrie Monach festival grounds
Apt. has a great feeling about it and and wonderful views. Tasteful, tropical style decorating enhances the views of the pool, landscaping and observatory (when weather is clear). Apt is part of a complex set on the edge of a large lake and park and makes for great walking and duck feeding experiences. I highly recommend the apt and owner is pleasant to work with.
We loved this condo! It was comfortable, beautifully decorated, and very affordable. It was in a good location for us - close to the university, airport, shopping, and downtown. It felt tropical without being overdone. The owner was very helpful, especially when the condo association did some work while we were there. We would definitely return here!
I stayed her for three months while I was doing an internship at Hilo Medical Center. The place was in a great location, there was laundry on site, the machines were always available. VERY Clean!! Everything is updated. Aside from the few roaches around the sink area (which you CAN"T get away from no matter where you are in Hawaii) this place was amazing. The pool was also very nice. I could walk most places I needed, including the infamous Hilo Farmers Market, although it is pretty much necessary to rent a car for a vacation on the Big Island. I have already recommended this property to friends who will be staying in Hilo. Very close to the airport, about a 5-10 minute walk to Liliuokolani Gardens (beautiful) and Hilo Bay. There is also a beautiful view of Mauna Kea on clear days.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$75 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
- Reservations of less than 7 days are accepted, but the minimum fee will generally be the weekly rate. Please contact owner for special circumstances.
- This is a no-smoking property. Any evidence of smoking in the condominium may result in loss of your deposit
- No Pets are allowed. Guests with pets may be asked to leave and will lose their security deposit and any fees already paid.
$250 damage and reservation deposit due at time of reservation. All fees and taxes due 30 days prior to stay. Damage and reservation deposit is refundable if reservation is cancelled more than 30 days prior to stay, less a $50 cancellation fee for reservations of 45 days or less. For reservations of more than 45 days the cancellation fee is $100.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.