This beautiful 5000 square-foot log home is nestled on 10 acres of forest. Every room has a unique style, natural wood scents and is inviting you to share with friends and family the feeling of warm and cozy. This little piece of heaven is 5 mins. to historical Honesdale, known for the Stourbridge Train rides, 5 mins to the Himalayan Institute, 25 mins. to Elk Mountain and 15 minutes to Lake Wallenpaupack.
Catering available, a great place to stay before the wedding.
What your stay includes: Complimentary coffee and cream, and snacks The beds are made with fresh sheets and blankets, plenty of pillows, fresh towels in every bathroom, pool side towels, toiletries, soap, shampoo and toothpaste are included.
There are 5 separate Private bedrooms with refrigerators and coffee makers. Two with an en-suite. One is a large bedroom with its own personal deck and en suite overlooking the pool.
2 other bedrooms have coffee makers, refrigerator and bistro tables, which share a bath. 4 and 1/2 baths throughout the home. Wake up to a fresh cup of coffee in your own space.
Access to outdoor Living, in-ground pool and hot tub. Enjoy some steaks on the outdoor barbecue grill area.
10 acres of forest is below the house property. There are walking trails throughout the forest for your enjoyment.
Lots of things to do!
The second week of August the Wayne county fair is going on, Close to Cherry Ridge campgrounds, 20 minute car ride to the Monastery, 4–5 minute ride to Himalayan Institute. Stourbridge Line train rides are a few minutes to downtown, Carousel waterpark and Dorflinger factory museum. Prompton state park, The historical Society, Escape room fun on Church street, 2 waterfalls in the area to view, The town of Hawley has shops, Lake Wallenpaupack with a variety of things to do on the lake. Flyfish the Delaware. Also rafting, kayaking canoeing and tubing – fishing on the Delaware river which is 25 minutes car ride. Also there are Guided FISHING TRIPS on the Delaware river! Ski areas are Montage mountain, Elk Mountain, Camel Back and Big Boulder
• No smoking inside of the house. Please do not leave cigarette butts on the ground outside. There are ashtrays placed outside in different locations for your convenience.
• Before lighting fireplace make sure to open the damper. Place screen in front of fireplace while burning. Close glass doors before retiring for the evening. Do not attempt to clean the ashes as housekeeping takes care of this.
• If you burn the outside fire pit extinguish it before retiring for the evening or leaving the property
• Check out time is 11 AM unless otherwise approved.
• Before departure please load the dishwasher and clean the kitchen.
• Before departure please clean out the refrigerator and remove all food that is yours.
• Before departure please place the keys back in the lockbox, lock the doors and place the garage door remotes on the table in the suite.
• Place dirty towels in the tub, hot tub towels leave by washer downstairs.
• Please leave the bedding on the beds, housekeeping will take care of this.
• Before departure please place all garbage in the garage. Recycle can , can stay by the pool
• Please turn off all lights and turn the heat down to 60 before departure.
• Please respect our home and treat it as your own. Any damages and/or extra cleaning expenses will be deducted from your security deposit.
• Enjoy your stay and have fun!
• If you have any questions or problems please contact me.
Thank you! Bonny