Townhome, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 4)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- - QUIET HOURS: STRICTLY ENFORCED FROM 10PM TO 7AM. -NO ANIMALS, DOGS, CATS, BIRDS, REPTILES, OR OTHER PETS PERMITTED EXCEPT SERVICE/COMPANION
- -SWIMMING POOL & PAVILLION HOURS: 8AM – 9:30 P.M. POTTY TRAINED ONLY- $275.00 FINE FOR ACCIDENTS BY CONDO ASSOCIATION
Great place to stay
Super location. Loved having the bicycles. Close to beach when allowed on them!
Place equipped with everything. Owner very quick to respond.
Nicely decorated condo. Quality appliances & cook ware. Walking distance to town beach! 20 minute walk to the Village. Bikes are nice w locks.
Annie was a pleasure to communicate with on any questions we had about our rental. We would rent this place again in 2021 but it is already booked.
Great location, very nice condo
We really enjoyed our stay. The Condo was very nice. The kitchen and unit had everything we needed. Would come again.
Nice layout, clean, accurately depicted from online listing.
Owner / Property Manager
- english, mandarin
Why Owner / Property Manager chose Siesta Key
I love Sarasota. If there is any where I want to live, I want to be on Siesta Key. I like to go to the Siesta Key beach without worrying about parking. I like the idea of walking across the street to the beach. In addition, most of the condos in these price range on Siesta Key feel older and cramped. I love the high ceiling townhouse. This place actually feels like home and is comfy.