Bear Necessities at Crestview:
- 3 Bedrooms (one is a large Loft)
- 2 bathrooms (1 on each level)
- Just 3 blocks (0.12 miles) from the Ski / Summer Resort with a ski season shuttle stop across the street
- Free WiFi (high speed, fiber optic)
- Traveling with young children? Crib, highchair, booster seat, and baby gate included!
- Store bikes, golf bags, fishing poles, etc. in the garage
- Gas fireplace
- Balcony with gas grill
- Washer and dryer
- DISH Satelite TV
- Calphalon cookware, Fiestaware dishes, Crock Pot
- Town home style (no one above or below you)
This condo will sleep up to 8 people and includes a bedroom with a queen bed, bedroom with a king bed, and a large loft with bunk bed, twin bed, pull out twin mattress, and portable crib. New, high quality bedding on all beds! There is a bathroom on each level, one of the bathrooms has a bathtub.
The living room has two leather couches, a leather recliner, gas fireplace, and 50 inch flat screen TV with DVD player. Dining table seats 6 and there are 3 bar stools at the kitchen counter as well as a highchair and booster seat. The kitchen is complete with plenty of dishes, utensils, and pots and pans. The fireplace and gas wall heaters keep this condo warm and cozy during the winter months. There is no air conditioning - summer highs are typically in the high 70's. The balcony off of the living room has a gas grill and table with 4 chairs to enjoy the beautify NM sunsets and views of Wheeler Peak.
You will have access to the garage to store bikes, golf bags, fishing poles, etc. (please don’t park in the garage). Ski racks in the entry will keep your skis and snowboards organized. There is parking for 2 cars and you can walk the 3 blocks to the ski/summer resort base area or pick up the shuttle across the street during ski season.