About the property
- Villa3000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 10 nights
Luxury Villa, 4 Beds, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 8), Unique outer corner, not overlooked
We are 5 star Orlando - we are the owners of two lovely properties at Reunion.
Relax by our lovely warm pool, surrounded by lush tropical planting, privacy is the key word, unlike most homes at Reunion, our pool deck is not overlooked!
The villa is light, spacious and gorgeous. Four generous bedrooms, each with it's own bathroom means plenty of room for either family, friends or just the two of you to spread out and enjoy. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need but we provide little extras that make your stay a bit special.
As the owners of this lovely home we will respond as quickly as possible to your enquiries. We are always available to answer any questions. Also consider that while you're browsing other properties, that we have many years experience and although we may not be the cheapest (you get what you pay for) you can rest assured that we exist and we work very hard to ensure our villa is always at it's best.
RATED EXCELLENT 5 STARS! We are very proud to receive a TOP VACATION RENTAL IN KISSIMMEE AREA AWARD for three years in a row. We have also received an award for our lovely condo too!
Please read our reviews, these are GENUINE reviews given by our much valued guests.
Updated October 2017. All photos are taken by us and up to date.
Water park and golf access can be arranged at extra cost.
Welcome to 5 Star Orlando - Our luxury model villa is at Reunion Resort Orlando, a fabulous golf resort just a few minutes from Mickey Mouse's home at Walt Disney World in Florida. This gracious 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, conservation-view villa with heated pool is on a corner lot with a very private south facing terrace, complete with summer grill.
Our location is totally unique - unlike many properties at Reunion, you won't be overlooked on our terrace and we have an enviable south facing views over the fascinating woodlands. Not to mention we are the nearest Reunion rental to Walt Disney World, a hassle free 10 minute ride away.
We and our Reunion-preferred interior designers chose Tommy Bahama-style/Colonial decor (in excess of $80k worth) for a taste of classic Florida living - so much better than a hotel experience!
Not all houses at Patriots Landing or Reunion Resort are created equal and ours benefits from many upgrades throughout.
You'll find every amenity you could require - from a kitchen equipped with anything you could need, to FREE on-demand movies and Blu-Ray player with Internet on the 55in Smart HD TV in the living room. We even have an Xbox One and complementary GPS/Sat Nav, binoculars, beach chairs and more for you to use!
We've tried to make it so you will want for nothing. We even supply a welcome pack and lots of helpful information (including discounts and Disney gifts) to get you started…
For families we have twin pack’n’plays, high chair and more, plus beach chairs, wheeled cool box and beach towels for those days out, or around the pool.
We love our home and visit as often as we can - we want you to enjoy it too. We will never cram you in! We only ever allow a maximum of 8 people to occupy our home, we want each of you to enjoy this spacious, beautiful home to make for a very relaxing vacation.
It has probably one of the most private, luscious aspects in all of Reunion Resort. Some key features:
• Superb corner lot aspect, used as a VIP unit with upgrades throughout
• South facing pool terrace is not overlooked - private location
• Gorgeous views over the woodland with palm trees surrounding our pool
• Weber BBQ and granite top dining table on terrace
• Loungers, seats and rockers outside
• Heated Pool with feature fountains, LED colour changing light and hot/cold outdoor shower
• 3000sq ft of open plan, air conditioned comfort
• Spacious floorplan with 30' living room & remote control twin Caribbean style ceiling fans
• All fixtures and fittings meet Reunion's 5 Star hotel standards
• Minimum 300 thread count all cotton bed linens,
• A choice of feather pillows or hypoallergenic
• Plentiful fresh new luxury towels in each bathroom
• Upgraded flooring, carpets and tiling
• Luxury hotel grade, modern colonial 'Tommy Bahama' style furniture
• 65in 4K Smart with Blu-Ray player and built-in internet
• Xbox ONE and games
• DVD Library
• FREE on-demand movies
• 4 luxury bedrooms, all ensuite with feature tiled bathrooms
• All bedrooms have minimum 40 in flat screen HD TV's with smart blu ray players and FREE Netflix.
• Master bedroom has 55 in 4K Roku Smart TV with Blurry
• Second master has 55in HD Smart TV
• All bedrooms have smart iphone dock alarm clocks.
• Jetted garden tub, twin marble sinks and feature walk-in shower in master bathroom
• Serta beds and blackout drapes in every bedroom
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
• Corian and marble counter tops throughout
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and crown cabinetry
• Microwave, icemaker, juicer, coffee maker, toaster etc etc
• Washer and dryer, ironing board
• Hairdryers and make-up mirrors in every bathroom, along with Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
• Elegant glass top dining area with 6 place settings and wine cooler
• FREE wireless 80MB internet
• FREE US/Canada calls
• Complementary Sat Nav/GPS
• Beach/pool towels, beach chairs, pool floats and cool box
• Welcome pack with tea, coffee, toiletries, cleaning supplies etc
• 2 x pack n play, high chair etc
The best management team on property - if you want anything from an airport transfer to a butler or chef, just ask, 24 hours a day!
• And a lot more besides…
Our luxury Orlando villa at Reunion Resort is a beautiful place to vacation - the landscaping is fantastic and truly a place to enjoy time away from the theme parks. Reunion Resort itself offers:
• Incredible landscaped 2300 acre surroundings
• Ten lovely heated pools and seven spa tubs all free to use
• Free to use kid's activity pool with water canon, small slides and water jets
• On site restaurants - Forte: high end Italian & Chophouse, Eleven: east coast cool with fusion food, a great sushi bar in the lobby, the Clubhouse: open all day, plus more choices on property…
• Loads of activities - gym, bike hire, kids club, games arcade, pool tables and more
• Golf and tennis shop on-site
• Luxury spa
• Free resort shuttle
• Reunion Grande with rooftop pool and views of the Disney fireworks
• Award-winning tennis courts and beach volleyball
• 3 signature golf courses designed by the world's most famous golf legends: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson
• Room Service
• Direct and easy routes to the main theme parks - be at Disney in under 10 minutes on the new link road!
• Supermarkets and shops right on your doorstep
• 5 Acre Water Park
Your 5 star Orlando vacation villa is close to the nearby Orlando theme parks and many incredible shopping opportunities. This luxury Orlando villa is only 10 minutes from Disneyworld, 10-15 minutes from Sea World and 15-20 minutes from Universal Studios.
Need something smaller? For details on our 3 bedroom/3 bathroom luxury condo at Reunion Resort, see VRBO listing 137678.
Keywords: 5 Star Orlando, Luxury Villa Orlando, Reunion Resort Vacation Villa, Luxury 4 bed/4bath villa, Orlando Luxury Vacation Rentals, Reunion Resort rentals
5 Star Orlando
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, italian, polish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 15, 2018
About 5 Star Orlando
We are one of those unusual couples that are married and work together! We met and fell in love at art college and have been together ever since. We live and work in a lovely little seaside town in the north west of England called Southport where we own a design business. We have travelled worldwide but when we wanted to have a more permanent base, we started looking in the Orlando area and found Reunion Resort, we were impressed by the vision for a world-class resort just minutes from Disney. We bought a beautiful condo at Centre Court Ridge and this stunning pool house in Patriots Landing, Reunion, we find them the perfect compliment to each other. We wouldn't want more as we find we can maintain these two properties to the highest of standards, we are the fussiest people in the world and work very hard to ensure they are the best available.
Why 5 Star Orlando chose Four Corners
It was love at first sight with this house! It is so spacious and light and to have the beautiful woodland view beyond the swimming pool was irresistible!
What makes this Villa unique
As designers (and extremely fussy people) we ensure that this home is maintained to the highest standards. We are always upgrading and the technology is right up to date. Besides the great layout of the home, we have a very private position, not overlooked and quiet, we have enhanced this feeling of tranquility by planting lots of palm trees and tropical shrubs to give you that exotic holiday experience.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Amazing house, amazing location, would rebook
We stayed here as part of our Disney trip and it was incredible. The house was clean and had all the amenities and the location was fantastic. The resort was really great with wonderful restaurants and we all enjoyed the pool side service at the water park.
The appliances were top notch, the pool was fantastic and had a child safety fence, and the internet was very fast and reliable.
The owner was very responsive to all emails and when we had any issues before or during our stay they were remedied quickly and to our satisfaction.
We generally do not end up re-booking houses we stay in around Florida but this is one we would definitely consider staying at again.
Luxury Villa in Reunion Resort
A stay in this Villa is a truly luxurious experience. Every need is catered for (including bins to spot the Red-Shouldered Hawks in the garden); the pool, barbecue and cooking facilities are excelllent. David's communication with us was prompt, attentive and reassuring. The pools and restaurants in Reunion are some of the best we've experienced. Highly recommended.
perfect for us
We enjoyed staying for a week at this property. The house was very clean, and well supplied, the pool was used daily. Definitely one we would gladly consider in the future.
Will go back!
This villa delivers in every respect. The decor is great, the resort is well above expectation and the owners are receptive.
5 of my family spent 2 weeks here and loved every minute of it. The villa is a great retreat from the parks, but is only a short drive to Disney and Universal. The facilities at the villa are second to none - the pool is great to plunge and cool down in into after braving the queues at the parks!
The bars and communal pools are a real bonus - Reunion is an excellent facility with something for everyone. The lobby bar, the club house and "11" are well worth a visit. The gym is also top notch too!
The owner has a condo as well which we took the opportunity of having a quick peak at (thanks to Jeeves for arranging that!) and it is lovely. We are intending to go back in 18 months and if there is just the 3 of us we will most certainly book the condo - it is more than big enough and right over the road from the main resort.
The owners have done a great job of taking all hassle and worry from the visitor - well done and as such, we will be back.... just hope it isn't booked up!
This villa is truly 5*
This villa is truly 5*, my family and I had an amazing time and made some wonderful memories.
True 5 star luxury accommodation
This was our second visit to David’s villa, we spent 17 nights of pure heaven there during May 2017. What to say, except this villa has everything you need for a comfortable luxurious holiday. As returning guests we were greeted with a bottle of bubbly and chocolate covered strawberries, and a villa that was both immaculately clean and beautifully presented. The quality of this villa is hard to describe in a quick review but with finishing touches of Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren items you can start to understand the level of detail David has gone to make his property truly worthy of 5 stars.
For me the best part of staying in this villa is that it has everything we need for a stress free holiday: comfortable beds, fully stocked kitchen, Netflix, high quality kitchen appliances, south facing pool, privacy and a first rate Management Company who helped us straight away with a couple of queries we had.
Reunion is a wonderful resort to stay on with plenty of restaurants, 3 golf courses, a waterpark, a good gym and plenty of communal pools. We made sure we used most of the facilities whilst onsite, Eleven is a particular favorite of ours as is the waterpark.
David furnished us with lots of information prior to our holiday, and he was always quick to answer any questions. I would have no hesitation in recommending this property and we are currently looking at dates to return in 2018.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
DEALS AVAILABLE FOR LONGER STAYS OR LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS - PLEASE ASK Optional 82 degree pool heat or upgraded heat available at extra cost Nightly rates quoted PLUS 13% state tax & $180 departure clean fee $60 accidental damage insurance required Early arrival or late departure $150 subject to availability Easter, Christmas/New Year minimum 10 night stay 20% deposit required to hold dates (non refundable unless we find an alternative booking) Balance due at 8 weeks out, after which 50% is retained for cancellation or postponement. Full amount retained within 4 weeks of arrival.