Come and enjoy this fabulous 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Log Cabin with 2 covered porches. Its located in the heart of Maggie Valley and is convenient to nearby Waynesville and Asheville. It has all paved access with a paved parking area for 3-4 cars and over looks Wolf Creek. Relax on the deck and listen to the soothing sounds of the creek. The hot tub is located on the back deck and is very private. Enjoy a game of corn hole during the day and in the evenings build a fire in the firepit and sit around the fire roasting marshmallows and sharing stories.
The cabin features a nice open living room, dining and kitchen area. The living room TV is a smart TV and has cable.
The main level bedroom has a king size bed and TV that has cable. The upstairs bedroom features a king size bed, smart TV and private bath. A sleeper sofa was added to the upstairs loft for additional sleeping. The home is equipped with amenities of home and has a personal touch to make you feel welcomed.
Instructions for Check-In/Check-Out
• You must check-in at our office at 2787 Soco Rd. in Maggie Valley. We are located in Eagles Plaza near Snappy’s Pizza.
• Check in times will begin at 4:00 pm, however, this is not guaranteed. We work very hard to accommodate this check in time, but additional cleaning and inspection may be required for the rental homes, especially during peak and holiday seasons. You are welcome to call the office before your arrival to see if your vacation rental is ready for occupancy.
• During business hours, your check-in packet will be in our office. If you arrive after business hours, your packet will be in the RED drop box located just outside our office door. This packet includes directions to the home, keys, an afterhours emergency number, local trash locations, and directions to various grocery stores.
• Check out is 10:00 am and all keys need to be returned to our office or placed in the locked section of the RED drop box.
Items you will need to bring with you
(owners do not supply these items, however, if they are in the home, you are welcome to use)
• all paper products (toilet paper, napkins, paper plates, paper towels)
• trash bags, tin foil, baggies, coffee filters
• dish soap, laundry soap, hand soap, bath products
• All homes are furnished with bed and bath linens, pots & pans, and dishes. The homes also have washer and dryers for your use.
• Utility outages (power, cable, internet) are out of our control and we will make every effort for a quick resolve. There are no adjustments or refunds due to utility outages.
• NON-DISCLOSURE OF PETS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND NO REFUNDS!
• If you are wanting to have firewood delivered, please call our office at and we will give you a contact person for that.
• Please be aware that weather and road conditions can change drastically in the mountains during the winter, even if there is no snow, roads can still become icy and dangerous (this includes steps and driveways) Please plan accordingly and drive safely.
Thank you for your recent booking and we look forward to seeing you!!