3 bedroom 2 bathrooms in wine country 6 minutes from Lodi
About Pamala Payne
Dave and I live just 5 acres away and are here to help with anything. We hope you enjoy our home and the great property that it sets on.
Pamala Payne purchased this House in 2003
Why Pamala Payne chose Lockeford
You will be so close to everything yet far enough away to avoid the "city life" and the sunsets and sunrises are spectacular. BIG backyard with your own pool. You will love the game room with a pool table, dart board, shuffle board, ping pong table, poker table, foosball and plenty of seating for guests.
What makes this House unique
Square footage includes the 800 square foot game room.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
There is additional fees for weddings or events.
Outside ONLY please!!
No pets on furniture or in pool please.
Attention our pool is not fenced in!!
Please remove sweeper while swimming in the pool.
Our gameroom will keep you all entertained
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Our stay at Pam's house in Lockeford was amazing!!! A definite 5 star place! My parents, husband, 2 adult children and brother and sister-in-law with 2 young ones had a beautiful, relaxing fun-filled weekend! The game room was the best! We cannot wait to return! Thank you Pam for your hospitality!
Our stay on harmony grove
This property was perfect! We could not have felt more at home. Thank you!
Pam and Dave were the best hosts. The house was perfect for stay during my sister's wedding weekend. My 3 kids loved the house as well with all the toys and coloring books. After the kids would go down we enjoyed the game room with the pool table, ping pong, and more! The home was the quiet country getaway we needed but only a few minutes drive to anything we needed. We definitely looking forward to our next stay!
Beautiful property and great property managers!
Everything was perfect!
Owners thought of everything. We had a great girls trip!
This house is amazing! We felt so comfortable just like being home! Pam has done a great job decorating and supplying all necessary tools for cooking and in bathrooms. Very spacious house. We loved game room and pool area (except for the wasps 😞�) I will recommend this place to friends and family, and we will definitely go back ☺️
- UNSUPERVISED USE BY CHILDREN UNDER 14 IS PROHIBITED. IT IS NOT FENCED IN
- NO GLASS BY THE POOL. please be respectful to our home and other guests by keeping glass in the house. If you do break glass in or near the pool, PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR HOSTS. We need to know about an incident to protect the safety of other guests.
- DO NOT DISABLE OR TAMPER WITH ANY SAFETY EQUIPMENT.
- NO RUNNING BY THE POOL.
- DO NOT SWIM WHILE INTOXICATED. Swimming with alcohol or drugs of any kind is unsafe and strictly prohibited.
- DO NOT SWIM ALONE.
- AVOID EXTENDED EXPOSURE. Long exposure may result in hypothermia, nausea, dizziness, or fainting.
- CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, ELDERLY, OR HAVE ANY OTHER MEDICAL CONDITION THAT MAY IMPAIR YOUR ABILITY TO SAFELY PARTICIPATE IN POOL ACTIVITIES.