About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 8, Bedrooms: 4, Bathrooms: 4
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Ottopini is a farm outbuilding, dating back to the early 19th century, located on the hills of magical Montecatini Terme. During the renovation work the owners made use of the natural, old, typical materials of Tuscan tradition. The structure is divided into different height levels, with two façades facing one another. The lower part is characterized by a large window at pool level while the second part is characterized by the living area with large windows and panoramic terrace, as is the sleeping area. The whole house, constructed on different levels, is well connected internally. The front of the house offers a breathtaking panoramic view over all the countryside with the town of Montecatini Terme, with its spa and Golf Club, and other little towns such as Massa e Cozzile, Buggiano, Monte Carlo, Uzzano Castello, Pieve a Nievole, small medieval borghi and enchanting places to visit where you can savour real Tuscan delicacies.
The house is spread out over four levels. A terracotta staircase leads down to the main entrance. The living area consisting of a kitchen, a bathroom with shower, and a living room with dining area and access to the panoramic terrace is on the second level. A natural stone staircase leads from the living room to a part of the sleeping area - composed of a double bedroom overlooking the living room, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms with shower and a further bathroom with shower with a glass wall overlooking the plain of Montecatini. Another staircase leads to a double bedroom with direct access to the outside (parking area). The laundry area is just outside the kitchen and a small gym with a guest bathroom is located on the lower level of the house near the pool.
The area surrounding the villa covers 8,000 square meters, on different levels, partly olive grove and partly woodland. The part in front of the villa is covered in gravel and four of the eight old pine trees which stand in the property lend shade to the parking area and to the area in front of the kitchen, where guests can dine outdoors whilst enjoying the spectacular view of the valley and surrounding hills.
The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October. About 5 metres from the house, it is set in a panoramic position. Rectangular in shape, it measures 12 x 5 m with a depth varying from 1,30 to 1,70 m; access to the water is via Roman steps. It is lined in PVC, has chlorine purification and a stone border. There is a cold-water shower. The solarium area is provided with sunbeds and umbrellas.
“The PRICES listed are WEEKLY and do not include:
*3,00% Emma Villas commissions (Agency commission + costs for opening file + personal customer assistance service);
*tourism tax where applicable (by the Italian Law).“
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Ottopini is in a strategic position thanks to the proximity to Montecatini Terme, a highly popular tourist town, famous for its spa and shops in the town centre. In the surrounding areas, thanks to the railway line and the easy access to the motorway, exit Montecatini Terme, Tuscany offers the possibility of visiting typically medieval little villages as well as famous art centres such as Florence (50 km), Lucca (34 km), Volterra (80 km), San Gimignano (66 km), Vinci (20 km), Pisa (50 km), without forgetting the renowned beaches of Versilia such as Viareggio (55 km), Forte dei Marmi (65 km) and the magical night life that characterizes them.
Firenze 47 km, Pisa 61 km, Bologna 137 km, Perugia 236 km, Roma 368 km, Milano 383 km
Montecatini Terme 10 km
A11 exit Montecatini Terme 11 km
Attractions within 100 km
Montecatini Terme 9 km, Lucca 40 km, Versilia 47 km, Firenze 58 km, Pisa 62 km, Castelnuovo Garfagnana 79 km, Volterra 87 km
Services and shops
Montecatini Alto 3 km, Montecatini Terme 9 km
Viareggio 64 km, Tirrenia 77 km
200 m of unpaved road in good conditions
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 600,00 € The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices)